Market Publishers Ltd Announced as Media Partner of Smart Energy Analytics 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of Smart Energy Analytics 2014, happening on the 26th – 27th March 2014 in London, the UK.
London, UK (PRWEB) March 12, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Smart Energy Analytics 2014, happening on the 26th – 27th March 2014 in London, the UK.
The two-day event, Smart Energy Analytics 2014, is targeted to drawing together leading stakeholders looking to discuss the merits of adoption of big data analytics and management to optimise Business Intelligence. The Conference will bring the following burning issues to the attendees’ attention:
Energy Data and Analytics Market Forecast
- Big Data in Utilities World: Real Case Studies
- Energy Data Analytics and Management Business Skills
- Get Mileage Out of Smart Meters’ Deployment with Advanced Analytics – Return on Experience from Large-Scale Deployments in the United States
- Innovative Technologies and Solutions
- Benefits of Big Data and Analytics: Smart Metering and Cloud Computing
- Data Analytics in a Smart Grid Perspective – DONG Energy Case Study
- Adoption of Open-Source Software (OSS) in the Context of Energy Analysis
- Data Analytics: The Keystone of the Emerging Smart City
- Big Data in the Transmission System Operators’ Business
- Smart Grid Cyber Security, Standards and Frameworks
and far more…
Smart Energy Analytics 2014
Date: 26 March 2014 - 27 March 2014
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Сonfirmed Panel Members Encompass but Are NOT Limited to:
- Dr Maher Chebbo, Vice President - Head of EMEA Energy & Natural Resources, SAP
- Jonathan Guthrie, Senior Spotfire Solutions Consultant, TIBCO Spotfire
- Duncan Michie, Director of Utilities: Economics and Regulation, KPMG UK
- Ory Zik, Founder & CEO, EnergyPoints
- Yo Yoshida, CEO, Appallicious
- Martin Dunlea, Global Industries Lead – Utilities, Oracle
- Tabitha Crawford, SVP Sustainability & Innovation, Balfour Beatty Investments
- Louis Dietvorst, Enterprise Architect, Enexis
- Klaas Hommes, Project manager, System Operations – Concepts, TenneT TSO
- Edward Benning, Client Service Group – Resources/Utilities, Accenture
- Signe Bramming Andersen, IT Manager, DONG Energy
- Stephen Fitzpatrick, CEO, Ovo Energy
- Carol Stimmel, Founder & CEO, Manifest Mind
- David Fernandez, Advanced Utilities Analytics Europe, Oracle Utilities
Who Should Attend?
Public utilities companies, big data and analytics software providers, DSO’s, TSO’s, directors of technology and innovation, technical managers, IT architects, CRM executives, metering and renewable energy experts, security and asset managers, system engineers, and smart grid managers, among others.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
Enter Promo Code ESA1 to get a discount.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.