London, UK (PRWEB) March 12, 2014
In 2013, the global methanol production capacity exceeded 101.7 million tonnes, and the global capacity utilization rate was slightly over 70%. The world methanol production witnessed sustained positive growth during 2010-2012. In 2012, the production stood at above 62.9 million tones. China was the major methanol manufacturer in the world. Between 2010 and 2012, the global methanol consumption followed a stable upward trend, and in 2012, it approached almost 63 million tonnes. Asia captured 63% of the globe’s total production in 2012 in volume terms.
The world methanol market will likely experience burgeoning growth in the years ahead. In 2017, the global methanol production is poised to surpass the 107.7 million tones mark. However, the market is predicted to see oversupply; furthermore, the existing production units are set to undergo restructuration and optimization. China is predicted to hold a leadership position in the global methanol market in the offing.
All-encompassing analysis and forecast of the methanol market at various geographical scales can be found in the topical research study “Methanol: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” elaborated by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a close look at the actual situation and historical background of the methanol market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing methanol capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional methanol price fluctuations.
Title: Methanol: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand study provides access to unbiased and profound insights into the methanol market scenario along with essential data on the market performance (both historical and present). The report delves digs into the different geographical markets in detail, includes thorough discussions of the important industry issues, characterizes the top industry trends and pinpoints and carefully describes the major market growth stimulators and resistors. Important statistics on methanol capacities, demand, production and foreign trade is offered in the report along with a detailed overview of the regional methanol price fluctuations. Moreover, the research report features the competitive landscape, uncovers valuable information on the leading methanol producers and suppliers, and illustrates the actual situation in the feedstock sector. Moreover, an insightful future forecast for the methanol market globally, by region and by country is at hand in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Go deeply into the methanol market scenario
- Acquire access to accurate information illustrating the historical and present performance of the methanol market at various geographical levels
- Be clear about the top industry trends and burning issues
- Clarify understanding of the key factors influencing the market dynamics
- Recognize the most lucrative market opportunities and take maximum benefits from them
- Be prepared to overcome the potential market challenges
- Understand the competitive climate in the overall methanol market, identify the strongest competitors and also find prospective business partners
- Learn about the actual situation in the raw material market
- Elaborate successful business strategies and make informed business decisions basing on the extensive market future outlook
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.