"We are excited to display a variety of machinery as it continues Liberty’s legacy as a leading global provider of unit load and packaging systems.” - Mike Johnson, Director- Engineered Systems
Vienna, OH (PRWEB) March 13, 2014
Liberty Technologies (Pack Expo booth #9517), a Millwood, Inc. Company, and a worldwide industry leader and innovator of unit load and packaging systems, materials and services, will introduce the new Liberty Series500GPL at Modex 2014 in Atlanta.
The line expansion continues with the Series500GPL. The system to be displayed is available with the following features and upgrades:
- Adjustable pre-stretch levels provide better film utilization
- 65” diameter turntable rated for 4,000 pounds
- AC motors and drives for improved reliability and performance
- Performance Film Distribution System for easy and quick film load
- Ability to automatically adjust film application to load size with evenly applied force
- Optional film fingers allow for film edge reinforcing
- Ramp availability for pallet jack access
Other features include an automatic film cut, ability to fork lift from front or rear of machine and for optimal use the system is power-matched for use with Liberty Technologies’ Infinity film.
The complete line of Liberty stretch wrap equipment is designed for general purpose applications, such as food, beverage and consumer products, as well as, for extra-tough and light industrial applications such as in the metals and paper industries.
“The Liberty name has a long tradition within the industry as a high quality supplier of stretch wrap equipment,” said Mike Johnson, Director - Engineered Systems. “We are excited to display a variety of machinery as it continues Liberty’s legacy as a leading global provider of unit load and packaging systems.”
The introduction of Liberty equipment continues Liberty Technologies’ goal to be a single source which can address all unit load needs.