UpgradeUSA is providing bundles to make shopping easier for our online customers, all custom-designed around their lifestyles.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) March 13, 2014
UpgradeUSA, a leading online company focused on providing consumers with easy payment plans for technology purchases, today announced that it is offering attractive technology bundles to help customers afford and manage the technology they need for home, work, or school.
“Technology shoppers want a set of convenient tools to make their lives easier,” said Jon Weisblatt, founder and CEO of UpgradeUSA. “It’s rare that anyone purchases a piece of technology without accessories like software, a slipcase, or extra power cords. UpgradeUSA is providing bundles to make shopping easier for our online customers, all custom-designed around their lifestyles.”
UpgradeUSA’s technology bundle deals currently include:
- Dell Desktop Bundle: Perfect for families, this bundle includes a 20-inch new Dell Inspiron One all-in-one desktop, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 license, a 1-year subscription of Titanium Antivirus, 2-year Commercial Service protection from a major retailer, plus a $50 gift card from that retailer
- Dell Laptop Bundle: Ideal for students, this new 15.6" touchscreen Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop comes with 6GB of RAM and a 750GB hard drive, a 1-year subscription of Titanium Antivirus, 1 year of commercial service protection from a major retailer, plus a $25 gift card from that retailer
- Lenovo Yoga Bundle: Built for working professionals, this new 13.3" Lenovo Yoga Ultrabook featuring a 360° flip-and-fold design comes with Microsoft Home & Student 2013, 1 year Commercial Service protection & tech support subscription from a major retailer, plus a Lenovo slot-in case and Lenovo N700 wireless/Bluetooth mouse/laser pointer
UpgradeUSA provides approved consumers with monthly payment plans that help make technology purchases more convenient and easy. The company offers two kinds of payment plans:
- Our signature 17-month credit-builder program, which provides customers with a chance to build a positive credit history and reports each payment as a trade line to all three major US credit bureaus every month, and
- A 24-month program with some of the lowest monthly prices in the business. The above bundles are available on the 24-month program.
Availability and prices are subject to change, so customers are encouraged to apply and act fast.
How People Can Apply
To participate in the program, people should visit UpgradeUSA.com where they can click on the “Apply Today” button and complete a short application on a secure site. Upon approval and customer agreement, the UpgradeUSA team ships the product after customers make their first payment.
Everyone Can Use Better Credit
A number of good people in the United States are starting to build a positive credit history thanks to the UpgradeUSA laptop payment program. A variety of people -- including entrepreneurs, legal US immigrants, students, individuals with a bankruptcy in their history, and many others -- are taking this important step. The UpgradeUSA program is online-only to preserve customer privacy and discretion.
UpgradeUSA’s Prices and Products
UpgradeUSA’s laptop payment plans are available online only, and prices start as low as $55/month. Unlike other companies, monthly prices at UpgradeUSA do not change based on a customer’s credit score. This makes for a more affordable, quality alternative to traditional rent-to-own, financing, and layaway.
Availability by State
UpgradeUSA’s online-only credit-building payment plan service is available for qualified customers in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming.
The 24-month, lower-cost service is available for approved customers in all 50 states.
UpgradeUSA is a leading online company that provides consumers and small businesses with payment plans for the technology they want and need for home, work, and school. UpgradeUSA is privately held and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.