(PRWEB) March 13, 2014
Since MWC, there has been a surge of registrations where people are keen to put the learning’s and show-stopper announcements into business practise. The wireless carriers are attending in their droves with Telefonica, Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom all in attendance and two senior executives from Apple and many venture capitalists currently on the delegate list.
Open Mobile Summit Project Director Ina Vaduvescu stated: "As we have both a London and a San Francisco iteration of the Open Mobile Summit, many believe that they are regional shows. When in reality, it’s only really the wireless carriers that operate solely in each region. Over 50% of our current attendees are from outside Europe, indicating the globalisation on the mobile industry."
She continued: "Open Mobile Summit is renowned for bringing the movers and shakers together to share their foresight into the future of mobile. In a tech evolution that moves as fast as mobile, it’s not good enough to simply look around the next corner. Everyone’s gaze needs to go beyond the horizon – and that’s what the Open Mobile Summit provides."
The full agenda and speaker line-up is available here: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london/conference-event-brochure.php.
Topics: The Trends Changing the Face of Mobility
Open Mobile Summit will explore the must know topics to forge forward in this fast past, constantly evolving mobile space:
- New Tools in Advertising: Is it possible to improve customer experience through new technologies such as iBeacons or NFC? And, how will programmatic scheduling and real time bidding change the face of advertising?
- TV Goes Digital: It’s all about the show, not the screen. In order to keep up with their ravenous mobile consuming audience, broadcasters need to adapt their digital strategies. How are they upgrading on design and native advertising?
- Wearables – A Revolution in Fashion and Lifestyle Services: With message alerts and payments flowing through the wristbands, what is the next step towards lifestyle services? How long until wearables become the next fashion idol?
- Web Vs. Apps: What’s The Right Choice? Mobile apps offer increased performance and UX advantages. But, browsers promise to render some of these apps obsolete as connection speeds, functionality and mobile design improve.
- Playing The Enterprise Game: From juggling BYOD and Cloud to safeguarding data, it all comes down to understanding the players’ mobile mind shift. Learn how deploying gamification can help you move to the next level.
- mPayments Joins Forces With Retail: Bridging the digital and physical worlds. How can delivering a contextually relevant mcommerce experience help give retail customers what they want, when they want it?
- Net Neutrality Ruling Moves The Goal Posts: The US court has decided against net neutrality and network operators are getting heavily involved in issues such as mobile identity. As a result, personal data becomes the holy grail of customer insight.
For the complete Open Mobile Summit conference programme and speaker line-up, visit http://openmobilemedia.com/london/.
Our Most Prestigious Speaker Line-Up Ever
80+ industry leading voices will take to the stage on 19th-20th May including:
- Dan Heaf, Chief Digital Officer, BBC Worldwide
- Kevin McKenzie, Chief Digital Officer, Westfield Group
- Hany Fam, President, Global Strategic Alliances, MasterCard
- Brandon Berger, Worldwide Chief Digital Officer, Ogilvy & Mather
- Jon Block, Controller Commercial Digital products, ITV
- Mark Curtis, Chief Client officer and Co-founder, Fjord
- Surjit Chana, CMO, IBM Europe
- Mark Rolston, Founder & Chief Creative, ArgoDesign
- Jay Bregman, CEO, Hailo
- Aaron Shapiro, CEO, HUGE
The full speaker line-up is available on the website:
For the complete Open Mobile Summit 2014 conference programme and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london/ or contact the Open Mobile Media Team team at london(at)openmobilemedia(dot)com.
Register before 28th March via the secure link below to take advantage of a £200 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.openmobilemedia.com/london/register.php.
About Open Mobile Media:
The Open Mobile Summit is the definitive industry conference for the leaders of the future mobile economy. Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK, http://www.openmobilemedia.com
Media and Press Contact:
+44 (0)20 7375 4326