Vancouver, Washington (PRWEB) March 12, 2014
Turtle Island, Fiji, one of the world’s most romantic private island retreats, is offering couples the perfect incentive to escape to paradise for a romantic getaway this fall with a BOGO airfare deal and a free upgrade. For a savings of up to 30% off, this exclusive offer must be booked by March 31st, 2014.
Turtle Island introduced its brand new spa, The Vonu Spa, in June 2013 and also made headlines by going almost 100% solar. It’s the perfect blend of romance and luxury, with a side of eco-conscious.
This amazing, all-inclusive offer from Turtle Island includes the following when guests pay for one international airfare and seven nights at Turtle Island in a Deluxe Bure:
- One free, economy/coach round-trip, international airfare (Up to $1,500, from LAX)
- One free, round-trip, seaplane flight from Nadi to Turtle Island ($500 value)
- Complimentary upgrade to a Grand Bure ($420 value per night)
- TWO massages
- All meals, including just-caught lobster picnic lunches on your own private beach
- All drinks, including fine wines and spirits
- All activities, including reef fishing and scuba diving
- A dedicated "bure mama" – your personal concierge – for any and every need
Rates start at $2,079 per night, per couple. Offer valid for travel March 5th – June 20th; August 1st – November 30th, 2014; January 12th to February 28th, 2015 only. Other restrictions may apply. Minimum stay is 7 nights and must book by March 31st, 2014. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials such as stay pay deals, return plan or contra booking. Other restrictions may apply. For more information, visit: http://www.turtlefiji.com or call 800-255-4347.
Located at one of the most stunning places on earth, Turtle Island in Fiji is the ultimate all-inclusive private island paradise. Turtle Island offers 14 private beaches, gourmet dining, a brand new spa, personal "bure mamas," top-shelf liquors, wines, and champagnes, world-class activities such as fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and only 14 couples at a time. For more information go to http://www.turtlefiji.com or call 800-255-4347.