By purchasing their LeadMaster service through us, insurance agents will get hands-on assistance throughout the learning process, plus marketing communications content written by the editorial professionals at SmartsPro Marketing.
Ashland, OR (PRWEB) March 18, 2014
SmartsPro Marketing announced it is partnering with LeadMaster, a leader in sales and lead management systems. SmartsPro will be packaging LeadMaster’s CRM (customer relationship management) system with marketing communication tools to offer insurance agencies an integrated CRM/marketing communication solution.
“Leads are the lifeblood of any sales organization,” said James Whitaker, CPCU, president of SmartsPro Marketing. “Lots of companies offer CRM systems, but LeadMaster offers the best combination of features and price for insurance agencies. And by purchasing their LeadMaster service through us, insurance agents will get hands-on assistance throughout the learning process, plus marketing communications content written by the editorial professionals at SmartsPro Marketing,” said Whitaker.
LeadMaster offers the following advantages to insurance agencies:
- Tailored to insurance agency needs. LeadMaster has been providing CRM for insurance agencies and carriers for more than a decade and has solutions tailored specifically to help insurance agencies get the most out of their leads.
- Sophisticated system documents every contact as it sends emails, sets up reminders, analyzes results and generates reports.
- Web-based. Agents can access their data anywhere, any time. And no costly software to install or upgrade, ever!
- Easy to learn. Agents can become fluent with LeadMaster in just one hour.
- Save time and effort. LeadMaster automates common taskssuch as scheduling follow-up calls, placing contacts in drip campaigns — virtually any repetitive task, so agents don’t need to repeat the steps every time.
- Nurture leads with drip marketing. LeadMaster’s integrated drip marketing component helps insurance agents maintain contact with their leads with a series of different sales messages.
- Costs far less than other leading CRM systems
- No risk. Free 30-day test drive and no long-term contracts. Compare LeadMaster’s no-risk approach to the yearlong commitments competitors require.
As part of its service package, SmartsPro Marketing will provide training, along with professionally written marketing content that agents can use to add interest to their email letters and drip campaigns. For more information, please contact Jim Whitaker, president, at 541-482-5189 x 2 or visit SmartsPro Marketing’s website: http://smartspromarketing.com.