Livermore, CA (PRWEB) March 13, 2014
Allgress today launched Insight Risk Management Suite (IRMS) Version 5 to further empower Global 2000 organizations to more effectively manage risk with less complexity at reduced costs. Allgress bridges the gap between strategic risk management and IT operations by intelligently assessing governance, security and compliance information and aligning them with business-oriented priorities for more predictable business outcomes.
Allgress IRMS Version 5 raises the bar for automated risk management with the addition of rules based prioritization and remediation that align with top business priorities. IRMS consumes feeds from existing network vulnerability products, application vulnerability solutions, threat management and data leak protection platforms to rapidly render a picture of risk posture without unnecessary duplication of technology.
“As Corporate Data Breaches continue to grab headlines it is increasingly clear that many organizations struggle to implement a mature Risk Governance Program,” said Jeff Kushner, Allgress Chief Marketing Officer. “Allgress IRMS Version 5 is designed to equip non-IT and IT business stakeholders with the information they need to clearly articulate their risk posture in terms of threats to profitability and shareholder value to secure the resources and budget to avoid business impact.”
IRMS Version 5 enables the seamless oversight of the entire risk, security, and compliance management life cycle with the following new features and enhancements:
- Intelligent risk identification coupled with rules based prioritization and remediation;
- Enhanced usability and shortened learning curve with consistent user-interface infrastructure functions such as continuous monitoring, workflow and remediation;
- Additional out-of-the-box integrations with network vulnerability management scanners, application vulnerability management products, data leak protection solutions and configuration management;
- Access anywhere anytime from rich client, web browser or mobile device;
- Bi-directional incident/ticketing management integration with ServiceNow, BMC Remedy and Jira;
- Integration of the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) further enhances business value by reconciling more than 5,000 IT control statements with 900 regulations, standards and frameworks;
- Continuous updates of new regulations, standards, best practices;
- Flexibility to add proprietary content and edit existing content.
Built on a proven platform, IRMS Version 5 provides enterprise IT and non-IT stake holders with the benefits of:
- Superior time-to-value – Risk assessments generated in a matter of days, not months;
- Ease-of-use – Advanced visual user-interface and framework provide efficiency by leveraging integrated repository and coupled workflow;
- Leverage existing solutions – Out-of-the-box integration with industry-leading solutions for quicker-time-to-value and less duplication of technology;
- Zero infrastructure architecture– Flexibility to install as a hosted SaaS application or as an on-premise solution to reduce implementation time and complexity.
About Allgress, Inc.
Since 2008, Allgress has been enabling enterprise risk, security, and compliance professionals the ability to efficiently manage their risk posture. By utilizing advanced visualization, automation, streamlined workflows, and the integration of existing data feeds, Allgress reduces the complexity and cost of risk management. Unlike other risk management solutions, Allgress customers derive value in days rather than months.
For more information, more visit http://www.allgress.com or contact us at info(at)allgress(dot)com or 925.579.0002.
Jeff Kushner, Allgress Chief Marketing Officer
jeff.kushner(at)allgress(dot)com or 281-467-5877