London, UK (PRWEB) March 13, 2014
In 2014, the value of the worldwide soldier modernization market is estimated at USD 6.7 billion. The global soldier modernization market will likely register 3.54% CAGR in the next ten years, and it is poised to climb up to USD 9.4 billion by 2024. The robust market growth is propelled by the rapid technological developments with major advancements in the sectors of networked soldier technology and soldier outfit, by considerable advancements in such fields as fuel cells and powered exoskeletons. The overall demand for soldier modernization solutions is expected to be spurred by the on-going digitization of the updated battlefield. The players within the world soldier modernization market tend to seek the best ways to minimize costs, whilst deploying the modern technologies on the battlefield.
The prevailing market trends include the continued adoption of the incremental procurement methods, the rising demand for force protection and portable surveillance systems, as well as a shift towards portable electronics. The major soldier modernization programs include lethality, survivability, sustainability, mobility and C4ISR. The market is inhabited by a slew of strong competitors, including, among others, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Safran Group, Samsung Thales, BAE Systems, RheinmetallDefence Electronics, and Bre-Tronics.
New research report “The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) is available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024
Published: March, 2014
Price: US$ 4,800.00
A detailed and all-encompassing analysis of the world soldier modernization systems market supplemented by vital data on the industry historical and present performance is granted in the research study. The topical report uncovers information on the market value and size, identifies and discusses the potential market opportunities, reviews the possible market-entry ways, traces the recent developments and features the main market challenges. It encloses a SWOT analysis of the soldier modernization systems industry, contains a detailed overview of the top country markets, describes the regulative environment, contains a snapshot of the major soldier modernization programs, illustrates the competitive climate and uncovers details on the dominant market players. In addition, the report encloses an extensive forecast of the worldwide soldier modernization systems market development through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a clear sight of the global soldier modernization systems market scenario.
- Identify the top market opportunities and learn how to better exploit them.
- Find out how to expand market share and boost your company’s activities.
- Get acquainted with the competitive climate within the market, identify the strongest market players and learn about the key strategic initiatives.
- Gain a clear understanding of the main market growth stimulators and resistors.
- Get abreast of the recent industry developments.
- Receive access to an extensive review of the major soldier modernization programs.
- Learn about the forthcoming developments predicted to shape the soldier modernization systems market.
- Take informed business decision based on the detailed forecasts of the future industry performance through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.