London, UK (PRWEB) March 13, 2014
In 2008 and 2009, the world titanium dioxide market was considerably affected by the global economic recession. But in 2010, the situation in the market improved, and the market followed a stable upward trend. Nevertheless, in 2012, the overall titanium dioxide market has slowed its growth pace again. In the same year, the global titanium dioxide production registered a 0.5% YoY increase and totaled 5.56 million tonnes. China, Germany, the US, Japan and the UK are the top five countries in terms of titanium dioxide production; together they accounted for nearly 71% of the total titanium dioxide supply. Region-wise, APAC captures more than half of the global titanium dioxide production.
In the years ahead, the global titanium dioxide production is poised to see rather sluggish growth, approximately 2-2.5% annually. Nevertheless, by the end of 2017, higher capacity utilization rates and new capacity additions are predicted to boost the worldwide titanium dioxide market. The global production of titanium dioxide is forecast climb to 6.7 million tonnes in 2017.
Comprehensive analysis and forecast of the titanium dioxide market at different geographical levels can be found in the in-demand research study “Titanium Dioxide: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report offers a close look at the present situation and historical background of the titanium dioxide market; provides industry future outlook; uncovers accurate data showing titanium dioxide capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews price fluctuations.
Title: Titanium Dioxide: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
A full-scale review of the titanium dioxide market scenario (globally, regionally and by country) fitted with a whole pack of valuable information illustrating the present and historical titanium dioxide market performance is offered in the insightful topical study. The report describes the titanium dioxide market performance at various geographical levels, contains detailed discussions of the important industry aspects and top trends and throws light on the key market growth limiters and stimulators. Statistics on titanium dioxide consumption, capacities, supply and exports/imports is presented in the report together with an in-depth overview of the recent changes in regional titanium dioxide prices. Furthermore, the research report characterizes the competitive landscape, uncovers accurate information on the leading titanium dioxide manufacturers and suppliers, looks at the historical background and at the actual state of the titanium dioxide market, and touches upon the situation in the titanium dioxide raw materials market. In addition, a 5-year future forecast of the titanium dioxide market globally, regionally and country-wise is available in the in-demand report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Learn more about the performance of the titanium dioxide market at various geographies.
- Become aware of the titanium dioxide market actual scenario and its historical development.
- Receive access to a plenty of essential information on titanium dioxide capacity, supply and consumption globally, regionally and by country.
- Look closely at the exports and imports flows.
- Determine the leading titanium dioxide exporters/importers.
- Evaluate the competitive pressures within the market and identify the prominent titanium dioxide producers and suppliers.
- Determine the most lucrative market growth areas and elaborate the effective strategies.
- Cast a glance at the current state of the feedstock market.
- Get a line on the important industry news and regional price fluctuations.
- Take a look at the forecast development of the titanium dioxide market through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.