Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) March 17, 2014
Customer Service Solutions, Inc. – a customer retention and growth consultancy – has created a new web portal (http://www.cssamerica.com) with 9 Core Customer Experience and Culture Change Resources – from customer service tips to podcasts – including:
- Customer Service Tips of the Week – 6 months+ of Archived Tips
- Stepping Up Service Podcasts – 12 Most Recent Customer Service Episodes
- Service Advice Blog – 300+ Industry-specific Articles and Customer Service Tips
- White Papers – Customer Retention, Research and Revenue-Generating Focused
- TicketingToday – Leading-edge Customer Retention Marketing Articles, and much more!
Customer Service Solutions also has pages tailored for 4 key industries: Sports, Education, Government, and Healthcare. However, the Free Resources address all industries.
“Our customer service consulting, research, and training services make CSS a 1-stop shop for our clients in their customer retention and growth efforts with their existing clients and in designing/delivering a great customer experience,” says Ed Gagnon, president of Customer Service Solutions, Inc. “So it was a natural step to create a web portal that would provide customer service solutions for our clients and anyone needing fresh resources.”
Gagnon is also the author of the customer service book, Ask Yourself…Am I Great at Customer Service? the customer service guide for front-line employees that provides over 100 customer service tips and identifies the 25 characteristics of people GREAT at customer service.
Founded in 1998, Customer Service Solutions specializes in customer retention and growth strategies, training, and research services such as mystery shopping and customer satisfaction surveying. Call 704-553-7525 or visit http://www.cssamerica.com for more information.