Rockville, MD (PRWEB) March 13, 2014
Designed specifically for communications and marketing professionals, PR News will host the upcoming social media webinar, “How to Use Twitter & Vine to Create Engagement for Your Brand” this Friday, March 14 from 1:30 to 3 p.m. ET.
For more information, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/03-14-2014.
Speakers for this March 14 PR News webinar include Kim Matlock, senior director, digital and customer relations at Hard Rock International; Kati Dahm, community manager, social media communications at Cisco Systems; and Leslie Campisi, managing director, US at Hotwire PR. To register for this webinar, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/03-14-2014.
Attendees will leave this 90-minute webinar with the know-how to:
- Identify text and video content opportunities that tell your brand's story
- Plan a content schedule that best fits your brand's needs
- Incorporate an integrated Twitter-Vine strategy into your social media workflow
- Generate followers through direct engagement, promotions and incentives
- Locate and create hashtags that drive conversations with your audience
- Create an effective and economical Vine video production team
- Plan a Vine video shoot and get it right the first time
- Use Vine to engage followers on Twitter
- Measure the impact of Twitter and Vine campaigns through TweetDeck, Hootsuite and other applications
Twitter and Vine have changed the dynamics of digital communication by proving the effectiveness of micro-messaging, yet many communicators still struggle with creating compelling content within the parameters of either platform. Join PR News for an exploration of the latest methods in developing content on Twitter and Vine, and, more importantly, how to use the two platforms in tandem to create a communications strategy that draws attention and inspires engagement for brands.
For more information or to register online, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/03-14-2014.
The registration rate is per office location and comes with a full year of online access to the on-demand version. There are also CDs available for purchase. For questions regarding this webinar, contact Kristina McHale at kmchale(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About PR News
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners’ skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.