New York, NY (PRWEB) March 14, 2014
Google's Analytics Advocate, Adam Singer, will speak at PR News' April 7 Google Workshop with Amelia Burke-Garcia, director, center for digital strategy & research for Westat and Adam Finch, digital & social media specialist for Westat.
The workshop, "Google for Communicators: Essential Tools and Tactics" will be held from 8:30 to 11:45 a.m. on April 7 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Attendees will learn how to effectively leverage the capabilities that Google has to offer for their communications initiatives. Workshop trainers will offer tips on how to develop content that increases visibility in searches, spot trends that can affect their brands and leverage Google+ and YouTube to expand their brand’s reach.
For more information or to register today, visit: http://www.prmeasurementconf.com/google-for-communicators/.
Attendees will walk away from this half-day workshop with the know-how to:
- Develop compelling content that raises search ranking on Google
- Obtain measurement data from Google Analytics that you can use to improve brand outreach
- Use Google Analytics data to answer key questions about which content drives traffic
- Leverage Google AdWords to expand the reach of messages
- Use storytelling with data to stand out on the Internet
- Make campaign launches more exciting and actionable with the Real Time Analytics tool
- Use Google Trends to leverage the pulse of the Web
- Develop and cross-promote content with YouTube
- Leverage Google+ and Hangouts to enhance social media presence and improve search rankings for content
Taking place directly after the Google Workshop from noon - 2 p.m. is PR News' CSR Awards Luncheon. PR News will salute the winners and honorable mentions of its annual CSR Awards program and CSR A-List program. The day after the workshop on April 8 is PR News' annual PR Measurement Conference. The driving goal of the conference is to show communicators how to focus on measurable media relations, social media, reputation-enhancing and crisis management programs that clearly affect their organization’s bottom line. All three events will take place at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. One- and two- day packages are available.
Find out more and register today at: http://www.prmeasurementconf.com/google-for-communicators/.
For questions regarding the Google Workshop, CSR Awards Luncheon or PR Measurement Conference, contact PR News' Kristina McHale at kmchale(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About PR News:
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.