PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotech Investment Report - Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding
Albany, NY (PRWEB) March 16, 2014
"PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotech Investment Report - Strategic Trends in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funding" report provides in-depth analysis of the current trends and factors shaping the private equity and venture capital segments of the financial industry, bearing in mind that these are expected to have significant impact on the future of emerging biotechnology companies in the US and globally. Furthermore, the report identifies regions of the world that are attracting more investments in healthcare and discusses the various factors responsible for this trend. In addition, the report provides detailed profiles of 12 leading private equity firms, 15 top venture capital firms, and 15 US-based emerging biotechnology companies that completed initial public offerings in 2013.
View full report with complete TOC at http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmasphere-emerging-biotech-investment-report-strategic-trends-in-private-equity-and-venture-capital-funding-report.html.
Throughout the report, GlobalData's analysts provide you with expert insight, expanding on each observation, strategy, and trend discussed, with the aim of providing you with the tools needed for making informed business decisions in the rapidly changing global investment landscape.
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the current trends impacting emerging biotechnology investment in the US and globally?
- What regions are witnessing noteworthy investment in healthcare and what are the factors driving such occurrences?
- What therapeutic areas are attracting the most investment by private equity and venture capital firms and why?
- What has been the trend of equity offerings in the healthcare sector since 2004 and what factors were responsible?
- What is the strategic outlook of emerging biotechnology investment?
About the Report
This report is an essential source of information and analysis on emerging biotech investment, with significant emphasis on the US. GlobalData provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends and factors shaping the private equity and venture capital segments of the financial industry. The report highlights the various therapeutic areas attracting noteworthy funding in terms of the volume and value of new and follow-on investments and discusses the factors responsible for this trend. Furthermore, it provides a strategic outlook on future trends that are expected in private equity and venture capital funding and how they will impact the growth and development of biotech companies globally.
Browse All Reports Therapeutic Area at In http://www.researchmoz.us/therapeutic-area-market-reports-37.html
- Historical trend analysis of private equity and venture capital funding prior to- and after the financial market crash of 2008, including a change in the average value of completed deals in the healthcare industry
- The report highlights how ongoing healthcare reform in parts of Europe and North America are resulting in a shift of deals activity involving private equity and venture capital firms to the Asia-Pacific
- Discussion of therapeutic areas attracting significant investments, as well as the factors responsible for such trends
- Detailed profiles of 12 leading private equity firms, 15 top venture capital firms, and 15 US-based emerging biotechnology companies that completed initial public offerings in 2013
- Global strategic outlook on future trends that are expected in private equity and venture capital funding, as well as the need for a new financing model to drive the sustainable growth of emerging biotech companies.
Browse All Reports In GlobalData at http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/globaldata-1.html
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the current trends impacting emerging biotechnology investment in the US and globally.
- Evaluate the strategies being used by leading private equity and venture capital firms as they aim to minimize risk and ensure significant return on investment.
- Gain valuable insights into the investment strategies, deals, and portfolios of leading private equity and venture capital firms.
- Gain valuable insights into US-based, innovative emerging biotechnology companies with venture capital backing, their developmental pipelines, and strategic collaborations.
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Browse Blog - http://pramoddige91.wordpress.com/