ETHICm@il, The Next Generation Email Privacy
Gibraltar, GI (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
Massive Logics Ltd introduces ETHICmail® (http://www.ethicmail.com), a secure email service merging legal and technological instruments that provide unprecedented protection against abusive privacy invasions.
In the last decade, fundamental privacy rights have suffered constant erosion in many parts of the world. After witnessing increasingly unethical institutional practices, in May 2010, Massive Logics began systematical, international research concerning legal email privacy protection.
During this research, Massive Logics gained a wealth of knowledge regarding communication laws and regulations. In spring 2012, findings successfully led to a next generation privacy concept merging legal and technological instruments, resulting in the first secure email service integrating legal challenges against interception warrants.
Massive Logics is glad to announce the immediate availability of the ETHICmail® secure email service and its pioneering features, which protect legitimate rights to privacy. These features include:
- Full compatibility with common email standards and software.
- Datacenters exclusively located in privacy‐friendly jurisdictions.
- Guaranteed offshore data storage that deny covert abusive access.
- Systematic dismissal of illegal and extra‐judicial collaboration requests.
- Severely restricted numbers of compliant lawful email Interception motives.
- Specialized attorneys to review and challenge dubious interception warrants.
- Legal information services able to unveil details of enforced interception warrants.
- Strong 128/256bit SSL connections using Perfect Forward Secrecy and 4096bit certificates.
- Automated secure storage of emails with 192bit ECC/AES SecureStorage™ encryption engine.
- Emergency remote control by single‐use SMS codes for access control, or partial and full data wipes.
Most privacy services depend solely on technology in their attempt to achieve confidentiality, all while at the mercy of hostile regulations. ETHICmail® overcomes this flawed notion by harboring data exclusively under jurisdictions enforcing strong privacy protection laws and independent civilian judicial oversight.
In ETHICmail’s protection concept, technology plays a complementary role by shielding internet traffic from prying eyes with SSL connections stronger than trusted online‐banking systems, and by securing stored data with server‐side automatic encryption, all while remaining compatible with optional client‐side encryption methods.
In harmony with UN resolution A/RES/68/167 adopted on December 18, 2013, protecting the right to privacy in the digital age, ETHICmail® offers a robust alternative to generic email providers and unreliable confidentiality services.
Massive Logics Ltd is a privately funded venture focused on the legal protection of electronic messaging privacy. ETHICmail® is a registered trademark for secure email and legal protection services in the European Union and the United States of America.
For more information, visit http://www.ethicmail.com, email info(at)ethicmail(dot)com or call +41 225181302