New Miniature Metal Inductive Sensor from Balluff
Balluff's new mini metal inductive sensors with ceramic sensing faces are ideal for extreme applications involving weld spatter, metal debris, and more. And with their small size and flat housing, they are perfect for space critical installations.
Florence, KY (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
Balluff expands its inductive sensor miniature line with the addition of the BES R04 block sensor. This robust metal housed inductive sensor is ideal for extreme applications where every day hostilities can challenge standard sensors. The sensor also offers a ceramic sensing face making it an excellent choice for applications with weld spatter, metal debris, and vibration; and with its small size and low profile it is a perfect choice whenever space is at a premium.
Small and Flat – for simple installation and integration
- Short housing length enables integrated installation even in compact assemblies
- Flat housing form makes the required installation depth extremely small (≥ 5mm)
- Lightweight sensor makes it ideal for applications with high acceleration
- Fully integrated electronics, no external amplifier needed
- High switching frequency allowing for high cycle speeds
Rugged - Ideal for applications in harsh environments
- The high-grade brass housing with fully potted electronics and low mass guarantees performance even in mechanically demanding machines
- Thanks to the ceramic cover on the active surface, weld splatter and sparks don’t pose a problem
- Protective silicone tubing cable version available
- A single M3 screw provides a secure hold for the sensor in just a few seconds.
Learn more about Balluff’s inductive sensors on our website.
Editors: Download the high resolution photo on Flickr.