Louisville, Colorado (PRWEB) March 14, 2014
New Direction IRA, a leader in IRA administration technology, announced today that it recently collaborated with Dillon Gage, an international metals group looking to simplify the IRA purchase process, particularly for metals dealers working with their clients.
In reviewing the Digital Metals’ (http://www.digitalmetals.com) team goals, New Direction IRA realized that its recent technology innovations would be a valuable tool in achieving the connectivity and simplification that Dillon Gage was seeking.
New Direction IRA’s online account application and online purchase process already gave individual clients speedy access to metals purchases, but Dillon Gage wanted to expand that streamlined access to dealers as well. New Direction IRA’s IT team worked closely with Dillon Gage to create a new process, called myDirectFunds, in which the IRA account holder authorizes the metals dealer to directly assist in the purchase process via a secure dashboard. "myDirectFunds" alerts the dealer and client when and how much IRA cash is available, ensures quick funding of the purchase, and allows the dealer to sell directly from the Dillon Gage inventory rather than their own stock.
This new system’s ease and speed also applies to clients engaging the dealer for sales or exchanges, which are common account procedures as the markets change or the client wishes to take funds out of their account for retirement purposes.
“At New Direction, our goal is to provide services as well as education that helps clients gain access to the investments of their choice” said Bill Humphrey, CEO and co-Founder. “We are happy to be able to assist Dillon Gage with their new program and to deliver enhancements to our account holders that clarify and simplify the investment process.”
About New Direction IRA
New Direction IRA (NDIRA) is a provider of investor education and record keeping services for self-directed IRA and precious metals IRA holders. Since its inception in 2003, NDIRA has been at the forefront of the self-directed retirement investment market.
Through its technology, NDIRA enables precious metals investors to open accounts online, exchange metals, direct payments and review account activity online. NDIRA works with investors, dealers and depositories to generate technology that makes it easy to buy and sell precious metals with retirement account funds.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, New Direction IRA administers more than $750M in assets on behalf of over 8,300 account holders. For more information on NDIRA, please visit http://www.newdirectionira.com or call 877-742-1270.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com) was founded in 1976, and its companies include:
- Dillon Gage Metals, is one of the largest precious metals dealers in the U.S. (DillonGage.com/Metals) 800.375.4653
- FizTrade Online Trading offers real-time trading for bid and ask markets for gold, silver platinum and palladium. (FizTrade.com) 800.375.4653
- Diamond State Depository LLC, (http://www.DiamondStateDepository.com) is a secure and insured precious metals and certified coin depository outside Wilmington, DE. 888-322-6150
- International Depository Services of Canada Inc., a precious metals and certified coin storage facility near Toronto. (IDSofCanada.com) 855-362-2431
- Digital Metals, (http://www.DigitalMetals.com) is responsible for delivering advanced tools and technologies that enable dealers to be more successful in their businesses. The company offers cloud-based solutions for physical precious metals built upon the Digital Metals Platform.