Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) March 21, 2014
Miracle-Ear®, North America’s most recognized hearing aid brand and part of Amplifon Group, worldwide leader in the distribution, fitting and personalization of hearing solutions, recently announced that Sonus is now part of the Miracle-Ear family and all ten locations will operate under the Miracle-Ear name. Sonus – now Miracle-Ear Hearing Aid Centers– has locations throughout British Columbia and Alberta, with aggressive expansion plans throughout 2014.
"We are proud to offer Canadians the Miracle-Ear experience," said Josh Muir, Managing Director of Miracle-Ear Canada, "and I look forward to welcoming our customers to our Miracle-Ear locations. My goal is to continue to provide the region with hearing solutions to enhance their quality of life, just as we had under Sonus."
Throughout the month of March, the existing Sonus clinics are going through the transformation. Once it is all completed, the new association with Miracle-Ear will benefit the hearing impaired by gaining access to a brand who offers the following:
- Over 65 years of hearing innovation making Miracle-Ear one of North America’s most trusted names in hearing health care.
- Access to one of the largest hearing health care networks in North America with more than 1,200 locations.
- A dedication to customer satisfaction with high-quality, state-of-the-art hearing aids; attentive care before, during and after the fitting; an excellent three-year warranty on most Miracle-Ear solutions.
- Leading edge, private label technology that’s customized to individual’s unique hearing needs, preferences, and lifestyle.
- A commitment to the community through the Miracle-Ear Foundation, which provides free hearing aids and services to eligible adults and children.
"My team is committed to providing potential and existing customers with the most appropriate hearing solutions and the most attentive, professional service available," said Muir. "With the advances that Miracle-Ear has made and continues to make in hearing aid technology, there is no reason for anyone to hesitate about improving their quality of life by improving their ability to hear."
A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. The Plymouth, MN-based company specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Free hearing screenings are available at all of the company's 1,200 locations across North America. For more information, visit http://www.miracle-ear.com.
About Amplifon Group
Amplifon, listed on the STAR segment and the FTSE Italia Mid Cap Index of the Milan Stock Exchange, is the worldwide leader in the distribution, fitting and personalization of hearing aids and correlated services. Through a network of over 3,200 points of sale, 2,500 service centres and almost 1,700 affiliates, Amplifon is active in Italy, France, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and Ireland, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hungary, Poland. Turkey, North America (USA and Canada), Australia, New Zealand, India and Egypt. For more information, visit http://www.amplifon.com.