A custom Prizer Hood can be commissioned by working with a world-class design team and drafting department to create from scratch a unique piece according to a designer or homeowner’s precise specifications.
Reading, Pa. (PRWEB) March 18, 2014
Prizer Hoods is excited to announce participation as an exhibitor at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show, to be held March 20-23, 2014 at Pier 94 in New York City, booth 476. Prizer Hoods will debut its full capabilities and vast product offerings with a display that speaks to the breadth and depth of available customizable hood options.
Prizer Hoods are handcrafted and made-to-order in Reading, PA. Offered in over 750 colors, 15 custom metals, 10 textures, 42 profiles, and unique trim options, the new Prizer Hoods product line is ideal for architects, designers and homeowners. Prizer Hoods brings cutting-edge ideas to the design palate to provide inspiration for defining one’s personal kitchen style. An innovator in the customizable kitchen hoods category, Prizer Hoods offers a full range of styles from modern to classic that can be tailored to a specific kitchen layout including wall mounted, island, BBQ and under counter hoods. If desired, a custom hood can be commissioned by working with a world-class design team and drafting department to create from scratch a unique piece according to a designer or homeowner’s precise specifications.
The Prizer Hoods booth at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show is created by architectural designer Kim Lewis, best known as the lead designer for ABC’s “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”. According to Lewis, “Within the Prizer Hoods booth display each hood is to be viewed as an individual piece of art similar to the pieces one would find in an art gallery. There is something for each type of client—color, texture, shape and finish combinations galore!”
In addition to offering unique design and finishes, Prizer Hoods offers professional-grade standards for the serious home chef. All hoods are handcrafted with high-quality materials including 16 gauge metal and stainless steel internal liners with double wall construction. The seamlessly constructed three-piece hoods have bright, thick-lens halogen lights that come standard on all hood models. Baffle filters are incorporated for maximum grease removal, simple cleaning and quieter operation. Separate interior liners provide the largest capture area available for easier cleaning, while high heat automatic sensors make the units safe for high heat cooking. When designing a Prizer hood, designers and homeowners can chose the exact motor needed to provide professional-level performance required for restaurant-quality dishes at home. A durable three-speed fan ensures a quiet cooking experience.
"We are proud to showcase the entire Prizer Hoods line for the first time under one roof. "Prizer Hoods combines the latest in aesthetics and ventilation functionality, which is sure to please the design enthusiast and home chef alike,” says Eliza Sheffield, vice president of marketing for Prizer Hoods. “We are excited to showcase hoods in the most on-trend colors and finishes, including this year’s Pantone Color of the Year, Radiant Orchid. By exhibiting the unique, customizable nature of the entire line we hope to show that Prizer Hoods is a must in any high-end kitchen where design and function are key.”
A few of the Prizer Hoods debuting at the show include:
- 30” London Flat in Stainless Steel – The 30" London Flat offers a modern aesthetic and functional simplicity that speaks to the professional chef in us all. The London under-cabinet hood is a chic complement to your kitchen décor. Available only in stainless steel, the London Flat range hood’s dual-étagè silhouette makes for a beautiful signature under-cabinet.
- 36” Hampton in Matte Black – The Hampton wall-mounted range hood features a simple four-panel silhouette and bullnose curve. This contemporary yet classic standout will be shown in matte black and highlights one of many customizable color options while showcasing a new level of design and cooking performance.
- 42” Pagoda Island in Brushed Brass — Influenced by the sophisticated architecture of the Far East, the Pagoda wall-mounted range hood will be featured in brushed brass. This bold, exotic hood accommodates a top or rear discharge and has a 3-speed fan control.
- 42” Manhattan Island in Radiant Orchid – Featured in Pantone’s 2014 Color of the Year, this exquisite hood will be shown with a 24” duct cover. Reflecting the motif of the modern skyscraper, the bold Manhattan range hood features a prominent flue and slender exhaust plane for superior style.
- 48” Tahoe Wall Hood in European Black Steel with Brushed Brass — The Tahoe’s commercial style stainless steel baffle filter system features handcrafted seamless construction with 16 gauge material. This hood integrates a stainless-steel internal liner with double wall construction and has a high-heat sensor safety feature and a 3-speed fan control. The Tahoe’s pronounced curves, defined by bowing trim, add a romantic ambiance to any décor.
For additional information on the Prizer Hoods products featured at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show 2014, to locate a dealer in your area, or to request a quote, please visit http://www.prizerhoods.com.