The SAE International Mobile App, which initially is sponsored by Siemens, offers live article feeds to magazine articles, all in a format that is easy-to-use and convenient.
Warrendale, PA (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
SAE International announces a new, free Mobile App that enables readers to access four award-winning magazines that cover the mobility engineering industry, including:
- Automotive Engineering – SAE’s flagship automotive magazine is a recognized leader in delivering informative, relevant technical information. Every issue features vehicle development reports from all around the world, manufacturing solutions that highlight new manufacturing breakthroughs, and the latest from government agencies and standards-developing organizations – just to name a few.
- Aerospace Engineering – Geared specifically toward design and manufacturing engineers, every issue serves-up the aerospace industry’s most complete technical editorial package on a global scale. Each issue provides a solid menu of applied-engineering articles that covers virtually the entire life cycle of both aircraft and spacecraft vehicles.
- Off-Highway Engineering – Delivering informative, relevant technical information, this flagship magazine delivers comprehensive coverage of new vehicles and equipment, innovative technology applications, useful components and systems, and management information.
- Vehicle Electrification – Just as it sounds, this publication is a market-leading, technology-focused magazine that covers the ever-expanding vehicle electrification industry.
The SAE International Mobile App, which initially is sponsored by Siemens, offers live article feeds to magazine articles, all in a format that is easy-to-use and convenient. Download the free SAE International app and preview this new subscriber benefit by choosing the appropriate version:
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sae-international/id811507218?ls=1&mt=8
- Google Play store: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branded.sae_intl
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 138,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.