I treat every case as if I were the one in need of defense.
Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
California Criminal Defense Attorney
To accommodate its client base in a location with greater proximity and expanded facilities, The Rosenfeld Law Firm recently moved its office to downtown Sacramento. The new address is 1107 Ninth Street, Suite 850, Sacramento, California, 95814, only blocks from the State Capitol building. The phone number is unchanged: (916) 447-2070.
Well known for his sharp defense tactics and savvy legal advice on his weekly television show, Ask an Attorney, broadcast on Sacramento’s KTXL channel Fox40, the firm’s founder Kenneth Rosenfeld has rightly earned his reputation as a high-profile California criminal defense attorney qualified to defend any case, especially for celebrities, politicians, and matters in the public eye.
Misdemeanor or Felony
When it comes to California criminal defense, The Rosenfeld Law Firm raises the bar. Mr. Rosenfeld aggressively fights on your behalf until the most beneficial outcome has been achieved. Whether you’re seeking a criminal defense lawyer for lighter crimes such as a California misdemeanor or a more serious criminal act such as a California felony, Attorney Ken Rosenfeld treats each case with the same degree of intent and professionalism.
The Rosenfeld Law Firm handles a wide variety of California criminal matters, especially in the areas of:
- Criminal Defense—Three Strikes Law, Theft, Drug Possession
- All Felony and misdemeanor charges
- Juvenile Defense—Informal Resolution, Formal Charges
- Mental Health Law—Incompetency, Legal Insanity
- Prison Law Attorney—Board of Parole Hearings (BPH), California Prisoners, State-Appointed Attorneys
- Sex Crimes Defense—Rape, Indecent Exposure, Sex Registration, Lewd Conduct, Prostitution
- Sexually Violent Predator—Past Offenses, Psychological Evaluation
- Violent Crimes—Force or Threat of Force, Homicide, Kidnapping, Robbery
- California Appeals—Writ of Habeas Corpus, Prisoners’ Rights, Appealing Parole Decisions, Sex crimes registration
The firm’s new law office is located in Sacramento; however, Attorney Ken Rosenfeld handles cases all over California including the Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Northern California and beyond, including but not limited to:
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Los Angeles
- Santa Clara
- Santa Barbara
- San Diego
For more information about California criminal defense attorney, Kenneth Rosenfeld, The Rosenfeld Law Firm, or to schedule a client consultation, please contact the law firm by calling (916) 447-2070 or visit the company’s website at: http://www.therosenfeldlawfirm.com.