North Olmsted, Ohio (PRWEB) March 18, 2014
Today’s design-focused consumers want complete coordination in the bath. From design to finish, the desire for a perfect match continues to grow, and Moen meets these needs with the new Eva® and Brantford™ lighting collections– a perfect match to the popular bath collections.
- New Quick Connect Wiring System simplifies installation; Quick Connect wires detach at a connection point so there is no need to hold the light fixture while wiring to the wall
- Includes a mounting plate for secure connection of the light fixture to the wall and wire system
- The Eva collection offers an elegant, transitional design with tapered, sophisticated lines that will withstand the test of time
- The Brantford collection features a traditional style with distinctive ball accents for a beautiful look and timeless appeal
- Available in one-, two-, three- and four-globe configurations
- Most fixtures can be installed globe up or globe down
- Finishes include: Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Additional Moen lighting collections include: Felicity™, Iso™, Rothbury® and Waterhill®
- Each light can be used with up to a 100-watt bulb or equivalent
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
For more information about the new Eva and Brantford lighting collections from Moen, visit moen.com or call 1-800-BUY-MOEN (1-800-289-6636).
**For complete warranty information, visit moen.com.
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks for residential applications – each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value. In addition, Moen® Commercial offers superior performing products that deliver lower lifetime costs for today's facilities.
Moen’s legacy of thoughtful design stemmed from an invention by Al Moen. In 1937, after burning himself at a sink with traditional single taps for hot and cold water, a young, determined Al Moen set about inventing a single-handle faucet designed to mix hot and cold. The invention, finalized in 1939, revolutionized the plumbing industry and set the stage for 75 years of innovation.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), which creates products and services that help fulfill the dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. The company’s trusted brands include Moen® faucets, Master Lock® security products, MasterBrand Cabinets®, Therma-Tru® entry door systems and Simonton Windows®. FBHS holds market leadership positions in all of its segments. FBHS is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information, please visit http://www.FBHS.com.
Jennifer Allanson or Kristi Stolarski