These marketing automation statistics prove that automation deserves the great press it has been receiving in the business community.
(PRWEB) March 18, 2014
GetUSales, an Internet marketing firm located in Dahlonega, Ga., has just released an informative blog “Marketing automation statistics PROVE it – You should believe the hype!” on its website, http://www.GetUSales.com.
In this blog, GetUSales’ CEO and founder Lee Goff shares the reasons that marketing automation is “the” business trend for 2014. He states that marketing automation is becoming exponentially more popular because of the trackable results it provides.
Who’s on the marketing automation bandwagon?
GetUSales’ marketing automation clients include dentists, chiropractors, CrossFit gyms and more. Any business that wants to increase its sales and customer base can benefit from the power of marketing automation.
Marketing automation statistics
This blog focuses on relaying marketing automation statistics from a third-party article found at http://www.callboxinc.com. These statistics are intended to help customers see how marketing automation is helping other businesses reach new heights.
These statistics include:
- 75% of companies using marketing automation see ROI within 12 months, 44% within 6 months – Focus Research
- Sales agents spend 22% more time selling when marketing automation is deployed – Marketo
- Marketing automation drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead – Nucleus Research
- 70% of companies declare that marketing automation met or exceeded ROI expectations – Focus
- Full deployment of marketing automation reduces close rates from 1:221 to 1:20 – Marketo
- Companies using marketing automation for nurturing experience a 451% increase in qualified leads – The Annuitas Group
- Using marketing automation causes 3x more leads passed to sales after one month – Marketo
- Marketing automation reduces ignored leads from 80% to 25% – Bulldog Solutions
- Companies that automate lead management see over 10% increase in revenue in 6-9 months – Gartner Research
- 47% of marketing automation-nurtured leads make larger purchases than non-nurtured leads – The Annuitas Group
GetUSales helps small businesses embrace marketing automation.
GetUSales introduces small businesses to the benefits of marketing automation simply and quickly. For more information, call at 855-834-4850 or visit http://www.GetUSales.com.