Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 18, 2014
Krud Kutter®, an eco-friendly line of cleaning solutions, announced today its “Spring Cleaning Tips to Kut Winter’s Krud”, helping consumers prepare for an efficient spring cleaning season. According to the American Cleaning Institute’s 2013 Spring Cleaning Survey, 72 percent of households spring clean each year.
“After this year’s long winter, everyone wants to be as efficient as possible in their spring cleaning, so they can get outside and enjoy the spring weather,” said Jason Roussel, director of marketing at Krud Kutter. “To help consumers maximize their spring cleaning, Krud Kutter developed the Spring Cleaning Tips to Kut Winter’s Krud.”
Spring Cleaning Tips to Kut Winter Krud
Simplify Your Cleaning:
Eliminate under-the-sink clutter by replacing the multitude of surface specific cleaners with Original Krud Kutter - saving time, space and money. Consumers can replace all of their carpet stain removers, pet stain removers, floor cleaners, grout cleaners and supposed “all-purpose” cleaners, with a single bottle of Krud Kutter.
○ The Original Krud Kutter is the most complete multi-surface cleaner/degreaser/stain remover on the market. No other single product removes really tough stains as quickly and effectively from so many different surfaces.
Banish Winter Germs:
Germs thrive in warm houses that have been closed up all winter. Spring is the time to air out your home, wash the bedding and disinfect the most used surfaces of your home to eliminate winter germs.
○ Krud Kutter Heavy Duty Cleaning & Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and germs on multiple surfaces, without the toxic fumes of bleach cleaners.
Spring Carpet Free of Stains:
Carpets are the hardest hit area after a long winter and carpet manufacturers recommend that household carpets be cleaned at least once a year to extend the life of your carpet.
○ Cleaning carpets can brighten the whole home and make everything feel fresh for spring.
○ Add Original Krud Kutter, an eco-friendly formula safe for the environment and families, to a carpet cleaner to clean all of your carpets or use as a stain treatment to remove the toughest stains and everyday messes that most "all-purpose" cleaners can't touch.
Increase Curb Appeal:
Pressure washing the front entryway and outdoor window sills of your home with Krud Kutter House Wash will freshen up your home and save you money by extending your home’s expensive paint life.
○ It's simple to use, just attach the bottle to the garden hose and follow the directions (No pressure washer needed). The House Wash is also bleach free, so there is no damage to your home or surrounding plants and it's safe for your kids and pets. Krud Kutter has been providing earth and user friendly cleaning solutions for over 30 years.
Krud Kutter® has earned the trust of millions of users, from home owners to contractors and industrial applicators through 30 years of consistently providing eco-friendly solutions for tough tasks. Krud Kutter has a continuous commitment to provide effective cleaning solutions that are safe for the environment and families. For more information regarding Krud Kutter cleaning solutions visit: http://www.KrudKutter.com
About Krud Kutter
Krud Kutter, an eco-friendly line of cleaning solutions, produces non-toxic, biodegradable products and has been a leader in the market for over 30 years. Krud Kutter’s unique formulas safely remove the toughest stains and everyday messes that most “all-purpose” cleaners can’t touch, including grime, grease, pet stains, crayons, dried latex paint and even permanent marker. Earning the trust of millions of users ranging from homeowners to contractors and industrial applicators, Krud Kutter solutions ensure performance, ease-of-use and value. Tough tasks are made simple through the product line, including cleaner and stain removers, concentrations and outdoor cleaners, paint prep and clean up, rust remedies, auto cleaners and removers, and specialty products. The philosophy behind the line is that cleaners should clean without being toxic to the environment and family.