Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
FrameWork Software Corporation (FSC), a software solutions provider in the legal space, is pleased to announce the release of FrameWork, Version 3.0 which adds significant functionality, including:
- Summary View: Provides users the ability to track data metrics related to custodians, data types, evidence, volumes, and matters.
- Client Overview Console: A separate landing page for external or internal clients which do not have regular FrameWork rights to access matter related information and data metrics.
- Global Searching: Allows users to search the database on a global level.
- Work Order Template Management: Permits users to create modify and remove work order templates.
- User Alerts UI: Provides the end user with the ability to customize the alerts.
- Configurable Columns: This feature allows each user to define the table column views specific to their needs/preferences.
These enhancements complement existing robust features such as evidence and custodian tracking, work order and task management, service configuration and proposal generation and in-depth reporting.
“FrameWork continues to leverage expertise and input from our expanding client base to improve our litigation project management solution,” said Al Sisemore, Director of Business Development. “Our constant aim is to help our clients deliver litigation support projects more effectively and to better predict and control litigation support budgets.”
“Framework eliminates much of the manual tracking and reporting which improves upon our already high standards of work quality and reduces project costs – both big wins for our clients” said Ben Boschert, eDiscovery Technology Coordinator from Bryan Cave.
About the Software
FrameWork is a Litigation Support Project Management software application that allows law firms, corporations, and service providers to gain clarity on and control of their litigation projects by providing a flexible, centralized, and collaborative online platform. FrameWork’s project management tools help control costs, ensure quality and increase overall productivity. Find more information about FrameWork at http://www.frameworkpm.com or contact us at
sales(at)frameworkpm(dot)com or 866-876-1736.