The new industry buzzword – ‘The Internet of Cars’
(PRWEB) March 18, 2014
In recent weeks, the agenda and speaker line-up has been updated to reflect the changing nature of the automotive apps ecosystem. New sessions discussing big data and apps, analytics and services within the connected car and the new industry buzzword – ‘The Internet of Cars’ attracted over 30 bookings last week, meaning that there are only 15 Conference passes still available. Prospective delegates have been advised to move quickly to secure their place here: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/register.php.
When asked about their previous attendance at the event, Nokia stated that the Conference offered, “Excellent networking and solid technical and business updates,” while General Motors backed this up by declaring that, “There are no sales pitch, just non-stop intellectual debate on all the important issues related to apps and content in auto industry!”
Looking at the line-up and the number of Conference passes that were taken up last week, Project Director, Jack Palmer was not surprised, “We have seen high demand from the community to bring together speakers to discuss how the announcements at shows like CES and MWC affect the connected car on a practical level. Our aim at Content and Apps is to move beyond the hype and hashtags and figure out how the successes of the CE world are going to shape the automotive infotainment space.”
Over 30 industry-leading speakers at the 2014 Conference
The Conference programme and speaker line-up has been added to week-on-week to ensure delegates hear from the most innovative companies and their C-level representatives within the infotainment space.
- Dr. Johann Prenninger, Head of Field Data Analytics, BMW *NEW
- Philipp Hoschka, Deputy Director, World Wide Web Consortium *NEW
- Olivier Lenz, Programmes Director, FIA Region I *NEW
- Matthias Esser, Sales Director Automotive and Mobile, Michelin *NEW
- Kenneth Malmburg, New Business - Global Connected Car, GM
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
- Joerg Luetzner, Director - Online Services, Continental Automotive
- Wolfgang Sailer, Product & Advanced Product Planning Manager, Kia
- Candido Peterlini, Director - Infotainment Product Concept , Fiat
- Martin Kristensson, Head of Content Acquisition, Volvo
- Alastair Cotterill, Creative Strategist, Facebook
- Rory Kenny, Mobile Partnerships EMEA, Trip Advisor
The fuller speaker-line up of over 30 industry leading speakers can be found here: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-speakers.php.
The hottest topics at this Year's Conference:
- Break down 'Big Data' to Create Next-Gen Apps
- Create a Standout Automotive User Interface
- De-Bunk the In-Car App Store Myths
- The Case for Daily Relevant Content
- The Future of the Auto Operating System
To view the complete conference agenda - http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-agenda.php
With 30+ senior-level infotainment speakers, 16+ sessions and attended by 250+ delegates, this year’s event will be Europe’s biggest conference focused on content and apps for automotive and should be high up on all dedicated IVI professionals’ agenda.
For the complete Content and Apps for Automotive Europe 2014 conference programme and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/contenteu/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at contenteu(at)telematicsupdate(dot)com.
Register via the secure link below:
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Telematics Update/ Open Mobile Media
+ 44 (0) 207 375 7517 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7517
Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK