Houston, Texas (PRWEB) March 18, 2014
Operators are driving renewal in West Texas by applying unconventional technologies to new Permian Basin horizons. America's premier oil province takes center stage at Hart Energy’s DUG Permian Basin conference and exhibition set for May 20-22, 2014, at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas. That’s when the world's largest unconventional resource event series focuses on what's happening now and what lies ahead for Permian Basin operations. Leading operators set to discuss their plans in 2014 and beyond include:
- Scott Sheffield, Chairman and CEO, Pioneer Natural Resources
- John J. Christmann, Exec. VP and COO, Apache Corp.
- Jay Still, President and Chief Operating Officer, Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc.
- Bob Reeves, CEO, Athlon Energy
- Nicholas Sutton, CEO, Resolute Energy
- J. Ross Craft, President and CEO, Approach Resources
- Joel S. Castello, Vice Chair, Reserves & Acquisitions Mgr., Endeavor Energy Resources LP
- Matt Cooley, Drilling Operations Manager, Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
Attendees can take advantage of early-bird pricing for registration until March 28. As an added attraction, a former director of the CIA, Gen. David H. Petraeus, will be the keynote luncheon speaker on Wednesday, May 21. Gen. Petraeus will talk about his influence on the United States Army and his exemplary military and domestic security career which spanned nearly four decades of American history.
To view a full agenda, visit dugpermian.com
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.