Barcelona, Spain (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
CustomerTimes Corp., a leading mobile application developer and integrator of the cloud enterprise solutions, is releasing PresenterCloud, a new generation of the cloud-based, social-enabled Closed Loop Marketing (CLM) solution.
PresenterCloud is an unrivaled suite of tools, tailored to Lifesciences, Insurance, Finance and Consumer goods sectors, but also open to virtually any industry or application.
With PresenterCloud you will be able to:
- Build a 360-degree view of your customers, including their needs, preferences, social profiles, likes and dislikes, etc.
- Track all interactions with your customers – meetings, presentations, phone calls, commercial transactions, marketing events, etc.
- Design highly visual presentation materials, featured with interactive “widgets”, enabling customer profiling, validation of the customer needs, product configuration, etc.
- Share your engaging presentations in the social networks and tie your brand to the emotional messages, making them viral
- Dynamically adapt presentations to the profiles of your customers – slide flow scenarios, key messages, etc.
- Render presentations to your prospects and customers using all possible channels and means, such as tablets, PC, web, social networks, etc., and capture customers’ feedback along the presentations
- Analyze efficiency of your sales messages through feedback, collected during presentations, as well as via a social “buzz”, in order to improve your presentations, deepen knowledge of your customers, increase understanding of your product/market fit.
Having more than 7 years of successful Salesforce.com projects and several thousands of users of their flagship CLM application CT-Mobile, CustomerTimes have built PresenterCloud as a response to the latest trends & challenges in sales force efficiency. As opposed to other CLM products, PresenterCloud is based exclusively on the world-leading Salesforce.com platform and leverages all the latest technologies and products of Salesforce.com – Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, ServiceCloud, and SalesForce1. This enables rapid deployment of the solution, as well as its integration with all other Salesforce.com processes and tools, driving fast and tangible return on investments (ROI).
For more information, visit http://www.customertimes.com.
Being official reseller, implementation partner and independent software vendor (ISV) of Salesforce.com, CustomerTimes (CT) is providing implementation services and mobile applications to customers in 63 countries. Headquartered in New York, Customertimes Corp. has offices in EU and Eastern Europe. CT team consists of more than 300 consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts certified to deliver high quality Salesforce.com and mobile projects. With a track record of over 200 successful cloud technology implementations, CT is helping companies become more efficient, better manage their customer relationships, and enhance their mobile experience.
For more information about CustomerTimes, visit http://www.customertimes.com.