We are very gratified to have received this recognition. Agribusiness, Agriculture and Food and Beverage are among our oldest industry specialties, and we count among our former clients Del Monte, Cargill, Pillsbury, PET, Corn Products, and many others.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 24, 2014
Corporate Intl Magazine today announced that Pegasus Intellectual Capital Solutions (http://www.pegasusics.com) had been named Agribusiness Sector M&A Advisory Firm of the Year - USA’
Charles Smith, founder of Pegasus Intellectual Capital Solutions stated: “We are very gratified to have received this recognition. Agribusiness, Agriculture and Food and Beverage are among our oldest industry specialties, and we count among our former clients Del Monte, Cargill, Pillsbury, PET, Corn Products International, and many others. I look forward to continuing our leadership in Healthcare, Food and Beverage, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Extractive Energy, and Oil and Gas Field Services.”
Pegasus Intellectual Capital Solutions was named “2013 Investment Banking Boutique of the Year” by Acquisition Finance Magazine, “Investment Banking Boutique of the Year 2013 – USA” by Intercontinental Finance Magazine, and was recently selected for the distinction of “Top 200 Investment Banks and Boutiques” by American Registry.
PegasusICS is a Chicago based boutique investment bank that advises and assists companies on capital raising, mergers and acquisitions – including cross-border – exit planning, restructuring and workout, and shareholder value maximization. PegasusICS operates across the U.S. as well as internationally. PegasusICS was founded by Charles Smith who has consummated over two billion dollars in transactions ranging from Cargill to Target.
PegasusICS has distinguished itself from its peers in the following areas:
- Its partners have a history of putting capital at-risk and operating companies. Their analytical work and recommendations are founded on first-hand experience of employing risk-capital as principals that few other investment banking firms offer.
- Advising clients is all they do. They do not manage funds, lend, trade, invest or underwrite. Unlike most investment banks, they have no conflicts of interest.
- They serve a wide range of clients and have ranged in size from lower-middle market to the Fortune 1000 as well as late stage start-ups that have achieved break-even.
- Execution of the engagement is always facilitated by the same professionals engaged. Clients only have a senior point of contact available at all hours.
- They work to increase shareholder value in every engagement. Their goal is always to uncover hidden opportunities to maximize the value of their clients’ companies.
- They are innovators in advising clients on how to design corporate governance structures for the increasingly challenging Knowledge Era, and in advising clients on how to improve value creation via knowledge management through the use of their proprietary Intellectual Capital AuditTM.
- Their cross border experience is extensive, and they are the sole Illinois Representative of Acquisitions International.
Geographic coverage is global but emphasizes North America, Western Europe, Africa and Asia.
For more information, visit http://www.pegasusics.com.
Pegasus Intellectual Capital Solutions LLC
70 West Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60602-4270
o : 312-951-0100 x11
f : 312-962-4420