As Saatchi & Saatchi’s worldwide digital creative director, I can tell you that mobile is at the top of every brand’s head
(PRWEB) March 20, 2014
This is a two-day event mapping the emerging trends in the converging mobile, media and Internet ecosystem. It brings together C level executives worldwide to engage in a dialogue to devise new business rules and opportunities for the post mobile era.
Tom works across Saatchi & Saatchi's worldwide digital capability and is based in NYC. He has both a worldwide focus across network clients for integrated creative, strategy and operations and specifically on NYC-based clients. He concentrates on the creative growth of Saatchi & Saatchi's integrated and digital talent, adding talent and capabilities and forging worldwide partnerships with best-in-breed creative partners. He has recently released a book called Mobile Magic: The Saatchi & Saatchi Guide to Marketing and Design, which will serve as an inspiration for his session at The Open Mobile Summit.
Social with a sprinkle of Mobile Magic
Tom Eslinger mentioned “As Saatchi & Saatchi’s worldwide digital creative director, I can tell you that mobile is at the top of every brand’s head. While mobile marketing has been around for over a decade, we are still in the early phase, constantly evangelising the use of mobile in our marketing efforts, figuring out how to create really intimate, personal work that reaches people, and always interrogating the work to determine which ideas are truly great and truly mobile.”
Ina Vaduvescu, Open Mobile Summit project director said “Mobile advertising is at the forefront of all of the major brands’ strategy. Consequently, we make sure we bring together successful creatives such as Tom to talk about the latest innovation in this space and present meaningful case studies that the audience can learn from.”
The full agenda and speaker line-up has just been announced on the website: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london/
Topics: The Trends Changing the Face of Mobility
Open Mobile Summit will explore the must know topics to forge forward in this fast past, constantly evolving mobile space:
- NEW TOOLS IN ADVERTISING: Is it possible to improve customer experience through new technologies such as iBeacons or NFC? And, how will programmatic scheduling and real time bidding change the face of advertising?
- TV GOES DIGITAL: It’s all about the show, not the screen. In order to keep up with their ravenous mobile consuming audience, broadcasters need to adapt their digital strategies. How are they upgrading on design and native advertising?
- WEARABLES – A REVOLUTION IN FASHION AND LIFESTYLE SERVICES: With message alerts and payments flowing through the wristbands, what is the next step towards lifestyle services? How long until wearables become the next fashion idol?
- WEB VS. APPS: WHAT’S THE RIGHT CHOICE? Mobile apps offer increased performance and UX advantages. But, browsers promise to render some of these apps obsolete as connection speeds, functionality and mobile design improve.
- PLAYING THE ENTERPRISE GAME: From juggling BYOD and Cloud to safeguarding data, it all comes down to understanding the players’ mobile mind shift. Learn how deploying gamification can help you move to the next level.
- MPAYMENTS JOINS FORCES WITH RETAIL: Bridging the digital and physical worlds! How can delivering a contextually relevant mcommerce experience help give retail customers what they want, when they want it?
- NET NEUTRALITY RULING MOVES THE GOAL POSTS: The US court has decided against net neutrality and network operators are getting heavily involved in issues such as mobile identity. As a result, personal data becomes the holy grail of customer insight.
For the complete Open Mobile Summit conference programme and speaker line-up, visit: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london.
Our Most Prestigious Speaker Line-Up Ever
80+ industry leading voices will take to the stage on 19th-20th May including:
- Dan Heaf, Chief Digital Officer, BBC Worldwide
- Domagoj Jurjevic, Vice Chair, BEREC
- Daniel Gurrola, VP of Strategy, Orange
- Purvi Parekh, Partner, Co-head, Telecoms Group, Olswang LLP
- Andrew Bud, Chairman, MEF
- Kevin McKenzie, Chief Digital Officer, Westfield Group
- Hany Fam, President, Global Strategic Alliances, MasterCard
- Brandon Berger, Worldwide Chief Digital Officer, Ogilvy & Mather
- Jon Block, Controller Commercial Digital products, ITV
- Mark Curtis, Chief Client officer and Co-founder, Fjord
- Surjit Chana, CMO, IBM Europe
- Mark Rolston, Founder & Chief Creative, ArgoDesign
- Jay Bregman, CEO, Hailo
- Aaron Shapiro, CEO, HUGE
The full speaker line-up is available on the website: http://openmobilemedia.com/london/conference-speakers.php
For the complete Open Mobile Summit 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london or contact the Open Mobile Media Team at london(at)openmobilemedia(dot)com.
Register before 28th March via the secure link below to take advantage of a £200 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.openmobilemedia.com/london/register.php
About Open Mobile Media:
The Open Mobile Summit is the definitive industry conference for the leaders of the future mobile economy. Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK, http://www.openmobilemedia.com
Media and Press Contact:
+44 (0)20 7422 4326