London, UK (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
In 2012, the world annual production capacity of polyethylene linear low density (LLDPE) totaled above 34.5 million tonnes. APAC and North America dominated the market in this respect, accounting for around 57% of the world capacity. From 2008 to 2012, the global LLDPE production followed an upward trend; and in 2012, it recorded a 6.5% YoY increase and almost reached 25.9 million tonnes. The US, Saudi Arabia, China, Brazil and Canada are the top five LLDPE manufacturers in the world. Construction and packaging industries are the major LLDPE end-use sectors. Asia accounted for approximately 44% of the global LLDPE consumption. Chevron Phillips Chemical Co, Dow, PetroChina, ExxonMobil Chemical, Nova Chemicals and Braskem SA are the top companies operating in the worldwide LLDPE market.
The world LLDPE market is predicted to witness stable growth in the years ahead, owing to LLDPE capacity additions planned worldwide along with the constantly rising demand for the product. In 2015, in volume terms, the global LLDPE production will likely climb to 29 million tonnes.
Detailed analysis and forecast of the world, regional and national LLDPE markets can be found in the topical research study “Polyethylene Linear Low Density (LLDPE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the LLDPE market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing LLDPE capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Polyethylene Linear Low Density (LLDPE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The comprehensive study provides a granular analysis of the LLDPE market, includes thorough examinations of the market scenario at various geographies together with a whole pack of vital data showing the historical and current market performance. The topical study gives access to the essential statistics on LLDPE consumption/production, capacity, imports/exports, covers the recent changes in the regional LLDPE prices. The report throws light on the competitive climate, profiles the dominant enterprises active within the global marketplace, investigates the prevailing trends and illustrates the actual situation in the feedstock market. Besides, a detailed 5-year future outlook for the LLDPE market is rendered in the topical report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain an in-depth insight into the LLDPE market landscape.
- Benchmark the historical and present performance of the major geographical markets.
- Get access to a broad range of data illustrating LLDPE capacity, demand, production, foreign trade and local price fluctuations.
- Get a clear understanding of the key factors shaping the LLDPE market development.
- Boost your company performance by making informed business decisions.
- Determine the competitive pressures within the LLDPE market and design effective strategies aimed to gain a competitive edge.
- Facilitate the search of the prospective business partners and/or clients.
- Learn more about the possible ways of the future development of the LLDPE market through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.