We are looking forward to hosting leaders from the North Dallas area and provide an environment to learn from key speakers as well as share leadership experiences with each other.
Plano, TX (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast® at Lead Dallas (Chase Oaks) in Plano, Texas on May 9, 2014.
The Leadercast event is broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites around the world, including the North Dallas area, covering Plano, Allen, Frisco, and Richardson. This year’s speaker lineup includes:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast. Now, in its 15th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach it’s largest audience to date.
“Leadercast is an exciting one-day event in which people from all industries come together to energize their leadership skills and capabilities,” said Jon Mertz of Authentic Leadership Dallas. “We are looking forward to hosting leaders from the North Dallas area and provide an environment to learn from key speakers as well as share leadership experiences with each other.”
Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme—Beyond You—challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward. Experience Leadercast and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
Sponsors for our host site include:
- Gold Sponsor: Renaissance Executive Forums Dallas, a peer advisory group for Owners, CEOs and Presidents who have a passion to lead with Excellence.
- Silver Sponsor: Xpectit Mobile Inc., dreamers, designers, process experts, and product builders for mobile applications.
- Bronze Sponsor: Thin Difference, focused on inspiring Millennial leaders, celebrating the common ground and sharing of experiences between generations.
For more information about Leadercast, visit http://www.leadercast.com. For local ticketing information, visit Leadercast Lead Dallas or http://www.authenticleadershipdallas.com. Our host site is located at Chase Oaks, 281 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75023.