MobileRecharge.com for affordable international top ups is now accessible in Italian and French, besides English and Spanish.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 21, 2014
MobileRecharge.com is now available in Italian and French, besides English and Spanish. This makes the international top up service more accessible to these communities favoring their mother tongue to others, when browsing for offers or choosing their online top up service.
Customer feedback was the main factor determining this development on MobileRecharge.com. The new website pages available in Italian and French will simplify the ordering process for native speakers, by avoiding language impediments and offering an easy-going familiar context.
For everyone interested in saving money on their international mobile recharges, MobileRecharge.com offers affordable mobile credit top ups, no matter the distance.
The mobile recharge process takes less than 1 minute, purchase is comfortably available online. It can be easily accessed from different devices due to the design of the website. Credit ordered is sent immediately.
Besides no hidden fees and secure online environment, transactions on MobileRecharge.com can be made in several currencies: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, British Pounds and Euros. Plus, all major payments are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
Access to the service, plus the regular promotions, is possible for anyone holding a free account on MobileRecharge.com.
Extras make the service appealing and trustworthy.
- Daily Promotions are listed on the homepage map as well as on the "Promotions" page. They are running every day for different operators worldwide. Each comes with details related to the terms and conditions of the promotions, as well as the type of bonus received.
- Notifications about promotions are sent by email if customer are subscribed to the Newsletter (option down the page), or if one is a fan of MobileRecharge.com on Facebook.
- Orders can be placed from a PC or smartphone, comfortably and easily, even on the go; the sole condition is to have Internet access.
- Friendly website design, easy browsing
- The account stores comprehensive details about orders and invoices, and can be accessed with no restriction.
- For any query, a 24/7 Customer Service by chat and email is available in both English and Spanish.
- For independent users, a complex Help Center gives one the chance to find the right answer to one's question.
- The Community page is an alternative to interact with employees and other customers for any support.
Reviews about the service are pretty encouraging and point out the main attributes of the service:
Simone: "Excellent! I recommend it to everyone who's tired of complicated procedures" Southerngrll44 (user on ResellerRatings.com): "Easy way to refill minutes on overseas phone with very little hassle." Mjka: "is very well organized and easy to navigate." Darnley: "The Transaction is Fast and Accurate!" Shamshi: "It’s very helpful if you’re travelling outside your home country; it works very instantly." Durandaysy: "Is the best website i found to put money to my mom's cell phones in Dom.Rep. And she gets the minutes right away."
MobileRecharge.com is a website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was listed as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry in 2013 by Inc Magazine. KeepCalling, the company behind MobileRecharge.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from mobile recharge: Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses.