Ireland preparing to support an active oil industry - 2nd Annual Ireland Oil & Gas 2014 Summit, Dublin
The 2nd Annual Ireland Oil & Gas 2014 Summit will return to Dublin on the 4th-5th of June this year, once again providing attendees with a platform to gauge the latest developments during this pivotal time for the Ireland’s oil and gas industry.
London (PRWEB UK) 20 March 2014
During the inaugural Ireland Oil & Gas Summit last September, Minister O’Dowd informed the audience that Atlantic Ireland has hydrocarbon systems but it is down to the industry to find them, and currently, this process is well underway, with key wells being drilled this year; attention is now being focused on developing the vital services required to support an active oil industry.
On the second day of the Summit this year, there will be a panel discussion chaired by David Horgan, the Managing Director of Petrel Resources, with speakers including Tony O’Reilly, the CEO of Providence Resources and Tom Kelly of Enterprise Ireland, which will address how Ireland will adapt to accommodate a burgeoning oil industry.
Other topics to be addressed at this meeting include:
- Unlocking Ireland’s hydrocarbon potential
- Ireland’s natural gas industry
- Why all the interest in the Porcupine Basin?
- Why has Ireland largely evaded the E&P map until now?
- PGS - Analysis of the simultaneous acquisition of towed streamer EM and 2D GeoStreamer seismic
- Breakdown of Ireland’s fiscal regime
- Irish petroleum safety framework
- Oil and gas exploration in Northern Ireland
- Case Study: Larne-Lough Neigh basin
- Aberdeen - a blue print for the successful establishment of Cork as the oil capital of Ireland?
- Oil and gas assets and infrastructure in Ireland
- Retrospective on the 2011 Atlantic Margin Licensing Round
- Case study: Newfoundland
For more information, visit the website http://www.irelandsummit.com or contact Lola Bourget at LolaB(at)irn-international(dot)com.