Deyta is truly a one-stop-shop for hospice and home health survey administration and business intelligence. In addition to supporting hospices for upcoming quality requirements, we are really excited to showcase a broader range of tools.
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
Deyta will be demonstrating their one-stop-shop solutions at the NHPCO Management and Leadership Conference (MLC), to be held March 27-29 in National Harbor, MD at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center.
Deyta invites attendees to stop by booth #727 to learn the latest on hospice quality reporting requirements. Booth visitors and will receive free copies of the “Hospice Experience of Care Survey Guide” and the “Guide to the Hospice Information Set Requirement.”
Deyta is also offering complimentary market assessments utilizing their Market Intelligence tool to show hospices how effectively they are competing in their market compared to other hospices. These 30-minute sessions are available to any hospice by appointment only. Interested hospices should email info(at)deyta(dot)com to schedule their complimentary market assessment.
Hospices will also have a chance to see Deyta’s one-stop-shop solutions first hand with these product demonstrations:
- Enhanced Quality Actionboard for meeting HIS requirements
- Deyta FEHC survey with details on the new Hospice Experience of Care Survey
- Bereavement and Counseling management solution that provides electronic detailed documentation, caseload management and correspondence management
- Referral Source Maximization and Market Intelligence to effectively focus your marketing efforts and increase referrals in record time
- Executive Guidance for effectively managing all aspects of your organization, including your Key Success Indicators (KSIs)
“Deyta is truly a one-stop-shop for hospice and home health survey administration and business intelligence. In addition to supporting hospices for upcoming quality requirements, we are really excited to showcase a broader range of tools for improving organizational efficiency and quality of care,” said Kevin Porter, President and CEO of Deyta.
About Deyta, LLC
Deyta’s software and services for hospice, home health and healthcare agencies provide high definition answers with precision guidance derived from mountains of data. We eliminate indecision and uncertainty to provide clarity on what is important and what to do about it.
- Better satisfy patients and their families.
- Attract more high-value referrals.
- Improve total operational and clinical quality.
- Create enterprise efficiencies and cost control.
- Elevate the success in every aspect of your organization.
Deyta can help your whole agency improve, whether you are doing customer satisfaction surveys, trying to get value from an EMR, thinking about a CRM or searching to find and compare yourself to national benchmarks and best practices. We bridge gaps in data, systems and knowledge with deep, consolidated, integrated decision improvement support from the entire enterprise data ecosystem in order to guide you to elevated results.