Our attendance at AAD is always a highpoint in our calendar and this year we are especially excited to launch our new, updated brand that conveys our company philosophy – commitment to the Aesthetic Industry, our customers with a unique approach.
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
Viora, a leading medical aesthetic solutions provider, is excited to announce Viora’s participation at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) in Denver, CO, taking place at the Colorado Convention Center, March 21-25, 2014. Viora’s booth (#511) will include all of Viora’s existing products, as well as introduce Viora’s newest device, the V30 Platform.
We build time machines, so you can shape the future
Viora will be using the international event to launch its new rebranding. Viora’s commitment to its customers is front and center in the introduction of a new tagline “We build time machines, so you can shape the future.” This message conveys their promise to build a partnership with their customers by developing the most advanced, cost effective aesthetic systems and solutions that allow them to enhance their businesses and provide their patients with optimal results. Viora also recognizes that a successful relationship extends beyond the initial purchase and is proud to offer unprecedented clinical, marketing and technical support that lets customers achieve the fastest ROI possible while delivering excellent patient satisfaction.
Viora will have its entire product line as well introducing the new flagship platform, V30.
- V30 Platform, a new device integrating ND:Yag, IPL and proprietary RF technologies for multiple applications including skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, skin resurfacing, acne scar clearance, vascular lesions, pigmentation lesions and hair removal.
- V-touch™, the next generation in fractional RF technology for facial rejuvenation and resurfacing using advanced SVC™ technology delivering unprecedented penetration depth control, allowing practitioners to determine the desired biological response. (V-touch is pending FDA clearance)
- Reaction™, FDA-cleared multi-frequency bi-polar RF system with proprietary CORE™ technology for body & facial contouring, cellulite reduction & skin tightening.
- Infusion, the pain-free, needle-free electromesotherapy device for numerous skincare treatments including hydration and rejuvenation, skin lightening and blemish reduction. (Infusion is not marketed in the US)
- Pristine™, the award-winning diamond-tip microdermabrasion system for exfoliation and pre-treatment skincare
"Our attendance at AAD is always a highpoint in our calendar and this year we are especially excited to launch our new, updated brand that conveys our company philosophy – commitment to the Aesthetic Industry, our customers with a unique approach,” said Meital Ben-Tovim, General Manager at Viora. “In addition, the display of our newest line, with the introduction of the V30 Platform continues to emphasize Viora’s drive to provide customers with the best solutions for success.”
Viora is a market-leading aesthetic solutions provider for skincare applications for patients seeking the most advanced developments for the most requested treatments: rejuvenation, resurfacing, body & facial contouring, skin tightening, cellulite reduction, acne control, lightening, hydration, hair removal, exfoliation and more. Viora’s expertise in developing solutions and technology for these applications ensures greater physician and client satisfaction. Viora’s extensive knowledge and experience is forged from its expansive and deep connections to the aesthetic community and has allowed Viora to create the most sought after solutions, and achieve the most effective results. For more information, visit http://www.vioramed.com.