From exciting scavenger hunts at the Zoo to leisurely movie nights at the hotel, this package offers everything you need for an unforgettable family getaway.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) March 20, 2014
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. announced today the launch of their newest family package: Lions, Tigers and Bears…Oh My!
The robust package commemorates the milestone anniversaries of the Smithsonian’s National Zoo and the Wizard of Oz through a host of unique experiences. Tailored to Ritz-Carlton guests of all ages, the package encourages families to discover and explore the nation’s capital in a fun and interactive format while providing a refined luxury experience in two of Washington’s only AAA Five Diamond hotels.
“The National Zoo’s newborn lion, tiger, and panda bear cubs are reason alone to pack up the family for an extraordinary family adventure in Washington,” said Elizabeth Mullins, vice president and area general manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. “From exciting scavenger hunts at the Zoo to leisurely movie nights at the hotel, this package offers everything you need for an unforgettable family getaway.”
Lions, Tigers and Bears…Oh My! Family Package
Valid through December 31, 2014
Rates starting from $349 per night at The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
Rates starting from $419 per night at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
- Overnight Deluxe or One-Bedroom Suite Accommodations
- Special Ritz Kids amenities including VIK (Very Important Kid) check-in, a newsletter featuring kid’s activities, and a special lion stuffed animal at turn down
- Ritz Kids backpack filled with fun Zoo and Wizard of Oz themed activities and souvenirs
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo Scavenger Hunt – embark on a fun scavenger hunt while visiting the Zoo’s adorable lion, tiger and giant panda bear cubs. Afterwards, continue your adventure by visiting the National Museum of American History to see Dorothy’s famous ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz
- Trio of Lion, Tiger and Panda Bear cupcakes
- Full American breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel’s restaurant or through in-room dining. Adults can choose from a vast selection of gourmet breakfast favorites while children enjoy the hotel’s recently revamped Ritz Kids menu
- Complimentary in-house movie – have a fun-filled family movie night while enjoying the Wizard of Oz, or any movie of your choice
- Complimentary Internet
- Complimentary Rollaway(s)
- Overnight valet parking
For more information or reservations for The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C., please call the hotel directly at (202) 835-0500 or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/washingtondc.
For more information or to place a reservation for The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, Washington, D.C. please call (202) 912-4100, or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/georgetown.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 85 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAR).