Lebanon, N.H. (PRWEB) March 21, 2014
The Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon is undergoing state-of-the-art renovations of its guest rooms, lobby, business center, café area, fitness center and meeting room. Guests can expect to experience the renovations first-hand by late spring 2014.
Located just half a mile from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, two miles from Dartmouth College and within minutes of other popular Lebanon attractions, the Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon will soon embody a more modern atmosphere. Completely renovated guest rooms will feature new bedding, furniture, carpeting, wallpaper and décor to ensure guests have an enjoyable and restful stay.
“We want guests to have the best experience possible, so all of our updates are very important,” said Ty Kulick, General Manager. “We’re striving for efficiency and convenience, making sure guests have access to everything they want in a hotel.”
Visitors looking to stay within close proximity of central New Hampshire’s most celebrated landmarks, thrilling outdoor activities and gorgeous golf courses will find that this newly renovated Hanover, New Hampshire, hotel puts them in an ideal location.
The extensive, contemporary additions include (a/an):
- Courtyard Refreshing Business Bistro™, which will be open daily for breakfast and dinner, and will proudly serve Starbucks® coffee
- Revamped meeting room with 2,556 square feet of flexible space that can be divided into smaller rooms, which are outfitted with 54-inch smart TVs
- Expanded fitness center with brand-new Matrix™ equipment
- New, full-service business center with computers for guests to use, as well as special computers to use for printing out boarding passes
- GoBoard™ touch-screen concierge service in the lobby for easily viewable local weather, flight delay updates, nearby restaurant information and more
Guests will enjoy a convenient, stress-free stay and stylish ambience at this newly renovated Hanover, New Hampshire, hotel.
“Whether they’re traveling for business or for leisure, guests shouldn’t have to worry about little things like finding restaurants or printing tickets,” said Kulick. “With these renovations, we’ll ensure our guests get the most out of their stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon.”
About the Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon
The Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon is ideally located near popular Lebanon attractions, including the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Dartmouth College. Featuring deluxe amenities like an indoor heated pool and whirlpool spa, full-service business and fitness centers, and 2,556 square feet of versatile event space, the Courtyard Hanover/Lebanon offers a convenient option for business or leisure travelers. Guests will enjoy convenient amenities and comfortable accommodations at this central New Hampshire hotel. More information about the Courtyard by Marriott Hanover Lebanon is available at http://www.courtyard-hanoverlebanon.com.