The YOLO package is designed for guests who want exclusive access to the finest lodging, dining, shopping and experiences offered in Santa Fe. -- Dana Ortega, Marketing Director
Santa Fe, NM (PRWEB) March 26, 2014
The Inn and Spa at Loretto, by Destination Hotels & Resorts, announces its newest luxury vacation package, “YOLO,” which is being called the ultimate VIP Santa Fe travel experience. Loretto curators, artists, event specialists, gallery owners and more, who work exclusively with Loretto guests, have custom created a package designed to inspire the mind, body and spirit, while connecting visitors with the rich local culture and community of Santa Fe. The package costs $15,000.
Starting with accommodations in Santa Fe's only rooftop penthouse, complete with five balconies, 365-degree views and over 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space to one-of-a-kind, all-access excursions, this is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
“The YOLO package is designed for guests who want exclusive access to the finest lodging, dining, shopping and experiences offered in Santa Fe,” said Dana Ortega, Marketing Director. “We are delighted that, along with our curators, we are able to provide this luxurious opportunity.”
The package Includes:
- A five-night stay in Santa Fe's only penthouse suite
- Champagne and truffles upon arrival
- Daily surprise amenities and turn-down service
- Limo ride from Albuquerque International airport to the Loretto’s front door
- A docent lead tour of all four museums located on Museum Hill; including behind the scenes access to the museum archives, as well as an annual culture pass for visiting all of New Mexico's museums and monuments
- A private 1.5 hour guided tour of Santa Fe's world-renowned art district, Canyon Road, provided by Loretto curator and local art expert Karla Winterowd. The tour concludes with champagne and chocolates at Karla's own Canyon Road gallery, Winterowd Fine Art
- A signed copy of the infamous book "The Thrill of the Chase" by Santa Fe legend Forrest Fenn. The memoir features clues to an actual $2 million treasure buried deep in the Rocky Mountains.
- A five-course chef's table dinner prepared exclusively at Luminaria Restaurant and Patio. Dinner will include a custom menu featuring the best of Santa Fe's seasonal fare as well as expertly paired wines with each course.
- A private cooking class with Loretto Curator Chef Johnny Vee. After a day with Johnny, guests will feel inspired to take the flavors of Santa Fe home. The exclusive activity includes a hands-on Southwest cooking class, plus a signed copy of "Cooking with Johnny Vee" and a gift basket from Las Cosas Cooking Shoppe.
- A full service spa day to revitalize the mind, sooth the soul and replenish the spirit. The treatment includes our luxury "365 Minutes of Bliss" package, featuring over 365 minutes of pure, uninterrupted bliss.
- A private tour of the famous Loretto Chapel including a rare opportunity to stand on the miraculous staircase for a photo
- An outdoor adventure with Loretto curators Georges and Sue Mally of Santa Fe Walkabouts. Choose from one of three private guided tours including Santa Fe's only Pinzgauer 4WD Sunset Tour, a guided Puye Cliffs Tour, exhilarating Snowshoeing or "off the beaten path" hike
- A glimpse into the life of Georgia O'Keeffe: Head to Abiquiu, NM for a Behind the Scenes tour at the artist’s home and studio.
- A year-round holiday celebration at Susan's Christmas Shop, owned by Loretto curator Susan Topp Weber. Spend a few hours in her enchanting shop discovering all the one-of-a-kind, local hand-made ornaments from New Mexico's native artists. Plus, guests will receive $100 gift certificate to help adorn a tree.
- Get a custom belt and buckle fitting from Rippel USA on Old Santa Fe Trail. Artist John Rippel has been creating sterling silver buckles and jewelry in Santa Fe since 1968 and will offer a complementary calfskin belt to be paired with a buckle for purchase.
Offer is based on availability, other restrictions may apply. Must book package 30 days prior to your stay. Offer is valid on new reservations only, not valid for groups; based on double occupancy. Offer does not include tax and requires a five-night stay. Package price includes minimum gratuity for all services and activities. Non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the package due at booking.
For press inquiries, contact:
505 603 8643
About the Inn and Spa at Loretto, by Destination Hotels & Resorts:
The Inn and Spa at Loretto, an award-winning, AAA Four Diamond hotel, is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, steps from the Canyon Road galleries and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza’s galleries, museums, and boutiques. Eloquently blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, the exquisite Inn and Spa at Loretto reflects the culture and sophistication of its historic Santa Fe location. The hotel features 134 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual modern dining, three art galleries and a tranquil garden. Enjoy Luminaria Restaurant and Patio for three meals daily, The Living Room for happy hour, late night dining and live music and the Spa at Loretto for holistic and complete indulgence experience.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts:
Destination Hotels & Resorts is an authentic collection of luxury and upscale independent hotels and resorts across North America. Offering enriching, locally-inspired experiences from alpine adventures and stunning beachfronts to urban landmarks, each property reflects the natural surroundings and culture of its distinctive locale. With more than 40 properties in premier travel destinations, including Aspen, Chicago, Denver, Lake Tahoe, Los Angeles, Maui, Miami, New Orleans, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Fe, Seattle, Vail and Washington D.C., the award-winning portfolio features renowned golf courses, indigenous spas, and exceptional culinary venues. For more information on Destination Hotels & Resorts, visit http://www.destinationhotels.com. Follow us on Twitter: @Destination. Like us on Facebook: DestinationHotels.