London, UK (PRWEB UK) 21 March 2014
The SMi group has announced its first ever event effectively analysing volume, variety and velocity of data in upstream oil and gas.
Delegates attending this crucial event can expect to:
- Develop ideas on implementing successful big data management strategies
- Understand how to get the most from your analytics
- Discuss how to integrate your data across departments and standardise your assets
- Process, exploit and disseminate data effectively
- Hear about how to improve production with the latest technology and techniques
16 leading speakers will be imparting invaluable tips and advice to include:
- Troy Christensen, E&P Backbone Data Director, Top 5 integrated Energy Company
- David Richardson, Senior Business Development Executive, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
- Nils Sandsmark, General Manager, POSC Caesar Association
- Jess Kozman, Regional Manager, E&P Applications - Information, Mubadala Petroleum
- Mathew Smith, Principle Consultant, Fieldcloud
- Jill Lewis, Managing Director, Troika International
- David Hughes, Head of Analytics UK & Ireland, Marsh
Post-conference workshops to take place Tuesday 8th July 2014:
A: Empowering the E&P ecosystem hosted by fieldcloud
B: Big Data & Analytics for E&P- an interactive workshop hosted by Troika
Full event information can be found at http://www.bigdata-analytics-eandp.com or early-bird places can be booked from on Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 20 7827 6156.
Notes to editor
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168.
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.