This program will help HR professionals understand how the data-driven, online approach to Predictive Reference Checking can significantly improve a company’s hiring process, securing world-class talent that will ultimately benefit the bottom line.
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) March 24, 2014
Chequed.com, the leading provider of cloud-based Predictive Talent Selection™ technology including assessment and online reference checking, announced today the launch of its newest webinar program designed to showcase new innovations in reference checking that give employers a novel tool to improve the hiring process.
Hosted by Chequed.com President and CEO Greg Moran, “Predictive Reference Checking – Using Online Reference Checking to Take a Data Driven Approach to Your Hiring Process,” will help employers redefine the reference-checking process by bringing it online and utilizing behavioral science to make it predictive of a candidate’s future performance.
The webinar will be conducted live on the following dates:
- April 1 at 2:00pm EDT/1:00pm CDT/12:00pm MDT/11:00am PDT
- April 3 at 2:00pm EDT/1:00pm CDT/12:00pm MDT/11:00am PDT
- April 10 at 12:00pm EDT/11:00am CDT/10:00am MDT/9:00am PDT
“Traditional reference checking is an archaic process that stopped working decades ago,” said Greg Moran, President and CEO of Chequed.com. “This program will help HR professionals understand how the data-driven, online approach to Predictive Reference Checking can significantly improve a company’s hiring process, securing world-class talent that will ultimately benefit the bottom line.”
Registered participants will receive an exclusive, advanced copy of Chequed.com’s new ebook, “Predictive Reference Checking – Using Online Reference Checking to Take a Data Driven Approach to Your Hiring Process.”
Moran has authored two books on the recruitment and selection process, “Building the Talent Edge” (AuthorHouse, 2002) and “Hire, Fire & The Walking Dead” (W Business Books, 2006).
Chequed.com has one goal, No Bad Hires. Ever. It’s cloud based Predictive Talent Selection™ platform is used by some of the world’s leading brands including SUBWAY® Restaurants, The Walt Disney Company, Hallmark, Aspen Dental and many others.
Chequed.com’s modules include:
- ChequedFit™, pre-employment testing and early stage candidate filtering
- ChequedInterview™, structured, behavioral and scorable interview guide built for the hiring manager
- ChequedReference™, predictive online reference checking technology that drives both efficiency and quality in the employee selection and reference checking process.
- ChequedSourcing™, delivers a first-of-its-kind recruitment branding experience to the best source of passive talent available, references of your current candidates.
# # #