“It’s about making the everyday life of today’s service industry employee easier and better than it was the day before, and helping businesses thrive by staying ahead of their competition,” said Nate DaPore, PeopleMatter’s President and CEO.
Charleston, SC (PRWEB) March 24, 2014
PeopleMatter, provider of the only cloud-based workforce management platform for the service industry, is keeping customers ahead of the curve with more than a dozen new product features. Available now, the Spring 2014 Release is jam-packed with new functionality for the entire PeopleMatter Platform™, including new hiring workflows, improved flexibility and visibility features, and mobile enhancements to stay connected with the hourly workforce.
“In today’s economy where successful service industry companies are analyzing every aspect of their business to be as efficient as possible, PeopleMatter is investing in our technology to help improve employee hiring, training and scheduling,” said Nate DaPore, PeopleMatter President and CEO. “With our Spring Release, our clients have greater visibility and more flexibility in their HR processes so they can find better hires, create happier customers and improve their bottom line.”
The Spring Release brings these new features to the Platform:
- E-Verify Compliance. As a Verified Employer Agent of E-Verify, PeopleMatter keeps users compliant with changing federal and state regulations. E-Verify testing and training for managers is built right into the platform with an automatic record of successful training completion by person, which ensures compliance across an entire organization.
- Improved Visibility. A new “Save for Later” status allows managers to bookmark standout applications for future positions. An option to document the reasoning behind applicant status changes gives managers more visibility into hiring decisions.
- New Role-based Functionality. A new LEARN admin role gives users specific permissions within the Platform, so employers can give users rights to manage online training content without giving access to other sensitive HR-related information, like employee files and pay rates.
- Usability Improvements. New design features help managers load and populate schedules faster, saving time and giving employees more advanced notice. Improved Target Labor reports, allow managers to quickly identify the difference, both positive and negative, between set labor budgets.
- Enhanced Flexibility. Published schedules can be easily edited if changes are needed after publication and updates can quickly be shared with employees.
- Manager Dashboards. Managers now have a quick view of upcoming and time-sensitive tasks within the App. They can also see employee contact information, view availability and reassign shifts while on the go.
- Improved Tablet Support. New design with split-screen view shows all relevant information in a user-friendly layout.
The Spring Release is just one of four releases to hit PeopleMatter customers’ computers, smartphones and tablets this year. For additional details about the release, visit http://www.peoplematter.com/product-releases/2014-spring-release.
“It’s about making the everyday life of today’s service industry employee easier and better than it was the day before, and helping businesses thrive by staying ahead of their competition,” said Nate DaPore, PeopleMatter’s President and CEO. “When we focus on that, we know we’re making a difference to customers and their employees.”
PeopleMatter is a powerful and complete workforce management platform designed to fit the specific needs of service-industry brands. Our complete set of mobile, workforce solutions and business analytics tools connect processes, employees and customers in entirely new ways. Automating and optimizing people processes since 2009, PeopleMatter helps more than 38,000 service-industry locations thrive through better efficiency, engagement and customer satisfaction. PeopleMatter is headquartered in Charleston, SC and on the Web at http://www.peoplematter.com, @peoplematter and Facebook.com/PeopleMatter.HR