GWT works closely with our customers to customize our systems for their requirements. Every component is designed for robustness and flexibility so the end result is a platform rather than a specific product.
Morris Plains, NJ (PRWEB) March 25, 2014
Global Wireless Technologies LLC (GWT), a market leader in wireless infrastructure solutions, announced the addition to its wireless product portfolio of the 053, 054 and 055 platforms for Small, Enterprise and Metro Cells. These platforms are available for commercial and government mobile network operators who require additional network capacity to satisfy rapidly increasing subscriber data consumption and/or Greenfield networks. Each platform is designed for ease of deployment, flexibility, cost effectiveness and easy customization for specific customer requirements. Key platform differentiators are:
- TDD or FDD LTE, or TDD & FDD LTE simultaneously
- Extended Range & Multi-channel, Multi-band RF (tunable)
- Self-Organizing Network (SON) functionality to enable Self-Configuration on power-up and real time interference mitigation and network optimization
- Integrated miniature core network (EPC) for local switching, broadband internet access, and flexible network deployment configurations (optional)
- SIP client that interfaces with PBX for intra-enterprise calls from Mobile Device to standard IP phones (optional)
- Additional on-board processing capacity for customer applications
- Embedded 4 port GigE Router and 802.11 n/ac
“GWT works closely with our customers to customize our systems for their requirements,” said David Gross, Director of Product Marketing. “Every component is designed for robustness and flexibility so the end result is a platform rather than a specific product.”
About Global Wireless Technologies LLC
Since early 2000, Global Wireless Technologies (“GWT”) has been a designer and developer of wireless solutions for the cellular communications market. Drawing on its software library and technical expertise, GWT has developed multi-standard solutions. These solutions are aimed at resolving challenges and fulfilling requirements in the commercial cellular, government, and test & measurement markets. GWT’s focus on flexibility, price, efficiencies (size, scalability, power, output, ease of integration), quality, coupled with their technical expertise and emphasis on customer satisfaction enable them to provide superior solutions for customers in well-defined and niche markets. Please see http://www.globalwirelesstech.com for more info.