This achievement is a testament to all of the hard work we have put into developing our extensive network of global LTE roaming mobile operators and our continued success in providing a superior roaming interconnect solution.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) March 24, 2014
Aicent, the world’s leading multi-service IPX of mobile data network services and solutions for mobile carriers globally, today announced its plans to achieve a company and industry milestone, reaching two million monthly roamers connecting through their LTE Roaming Exchange by the end of March. This latest milestone marks Aicent’s continued role as the preeminent LTE roaming provider supplying high speed, quality LTE roaming services to the largest IPX network of global LTE mobile operators.
- The infrastructure that supports LTE roaming continues to grow at a phenomenal rate with over 274 LTE networks commercially launched in 101 countries and over 200 million global LTE subscriptions based on the latest reports on LTE provided by GSA.
- Aicent’s network of LTE-based mobile operators has climbed to over 64, connected by over 115 routes and supported through a comprehensive global network of Diameter Routing Platforms (DRP) located in NA, Europe, and Asia supporting guaranteed interoperability while providing roaming policy monitoring, enforcement, and support for versatile routing options.
- A next generation LTE roaming solution, Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange gives international mobile roamers, instant access to the largest global network of interconnected LTE carriers and the ability to maintain access to all of their 4G services while traveling to countries worldwide.
- Zidan Lian, Senior Director, Product Management, Aicent
“Aicent is pleased to announce this latest milestone of reaching over two million monthly roamers. This achievement is a testament to all of the hard work we have put into developing our extensive network of global LTE roaming mobile operators and our continued success in providing a superior roaming interconnect solution, based on guaranteed quality of experience while delivering the quality and class of service required for LTE.”
- About Aicent: http://www.aicent.com
- Aicent’s LTE Roaming Exchange http://www.aicent.com/roaming/lte-roaming
Aicent, LTE Roaming, LTE, 4G, Diameter Routing Platform
Founded in 2000, Aicent, Inc., a TL9000 certified organization, is the world’s largest multi-service IPX provider of data network services and solutions connecting to over 200 global mobile operators, including ten of the world’s largest. Through extensive partnerships and peering arrangements, Aicent’s network reaches all 2G, 3G and 4G operators, including more than 60 mobile operators for LTE roaming, around the world allowing mobile subscribers to roam seamlessly between international operator networks. The company's roaming hub supports integrated mobile messaging and value added services such as Roaming Intelligence Suite and Roaming Control Center solutions, designed to help carriers maximize roaming and inter-carrier service revenue and profitability. For more information, visit http://www.aicent.com.