Bali, Indonesia (PRWEB) March 25, 2014
After winning 2013 Condé Nast Traveler USA’s HOT List, The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas has just been nominated as The Best Family Hotel on Condé Nast Travellers Russia’s Readers Choice and The Best Beach Hotel by Marusya Cup Russia 2014.
Located on the majestic coastline of Nusa Dua, The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas evoke a relaxed yet polished sensibility. Cutting edge design throughout, the resort comprises three signature experiences; The Mulia is a boutique all-suite resort with 111 suites. Mulia Resort has 526 accommodation including lagoon pool rooms and suites and Mulia Villas are nestled on the hills of Nusa Dua with private gardens and views of the Indian Ocean, offering total privacy and relaxation.
Opened on 1 February 2013, The Mulia – Nusa Dua, Bali (http://www.themulia.com/en/the-mulia-overview) is a member of Leading Hotels of The World and offers a selection of one and two bedroom suites. Each has a patio with a Jacuzzi, spacious living area, state-of-the-art entertainment system and indulgent oversized bedrooms. The interior and outdoor spaces intertwine effortlessly, offering views of the vast pool decorated with beautifully crafted Balinese statues and the infinity pool seamlessly flows to the beach and continues to the ocean.
Mulia Resort – Nusa Dua, Bali (http://www.themulia.com/en/mulia-resort-overview) is sprawled along Nusa Dua’s most stunning coastline. Inside, creative use of crystal, beautiful blue Azul Bahia and furnishings are stunning and compliment the tranquil ponds and pools outside that weave effortlessly around the gardens. A favourite for couples, families or small groups, the resort offers unrivalled facilities and there is a selection of dining venues to choose including The Cafe, Edogin, Mulia Deli, The Bar and ZJ’s Bar & Lounge.
Mulia Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali (http://www.themulia.com/en/mulia-villas-overview) range in size, from one to six bedrooms. The layout of the villas was inspired by the terraced Balinese rice paddy fields, joined in layers, each with views across the Indian Ocean and private gardens. Adopting the design from traditional Balinese homes, the pavilion provides an outdoor living space with a hydrotherapy swimming pool and garden, creating an atmosphere of peace and simplicity.
For more information, please visit http://www.themulia.com or call (62-361) 301 7777.
Awards and accolades of The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali
- The Best Family Hotel ~ Condé Nast Traveller Readers Choice Russia Nominees (2014)
- The Best Beach Hotel ~ Marusya Cup Russia (2014)
- The Most Beautiful Resort ~ Traveller’s World German (2014)
- The Best of Asia ~ Voyage China (2014)
- Best New Arrival Luxury Hotel in Southeast Asia ~ Hurun Report China (2014)
- TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award ~ Mulia Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali (2014)
- The Best Overseas Luxury Hotel ~ Travel.ru Russia (2014)
- Best New Hotels in the World ~ Condé Nast Traveler Hot List USA (2013)
- The World's Most Romantic New Hotels ~ Condé Nast Traveler Hot List USA (2013)
- Luxury 50 – Best New Luxury Hotels Worldwide ~ World Spa & Travel Magazine (2013)
- The Luxe List ~ DestinAsian Magazine (2013)
- The Luxe List ~ Most Luxurious Hotel ~ Inspire Travel Magazine (2013)
- Top 25 Leisure Hotels & Resorts ~ Smart Travel Asia Awards (2013)
- Best Newly Opened Overseas Resort ~ Top Travel Magazine China (2013)
- Most Luxurious Resort ~ The Korea Economic Daily Newspaper (2013)
- Hotel Development Excellence ~ Indonesia Hospitality & Tourism Investment Conference Awards (2013)
About The Mulia, Mulia Resort & Villas – Nusa Dua, Bali
Style sets the tone of the three ultra-luxurious properties set along 30 hectares of sprawling landscape, on the dramatic coastline of Nusa Dua creating The Mulia and Mulia Resort & Villas. Epitomizing extravagance and opulence, combined with genuine hospitality, the breathtaking resorts are redefining sophistication.
The Mulia (a member of Leading Hotels of The World) - This new ultra high end Brand from Mulia is a 111 all suite property with individualized Butler Service, a meticulous attention to detail and unsurpassed sense of style and space.
Mulia Resort - offers 526 incredibly spectacular rooms, suites, lagoon suites, dining opportunities and wonderful amenities.
Mulia Villas - The exquisite 108 villa accommodations are the largest of their kind on the island. Ranging from one and two bedroom villas, all the way to the six bedroom Mulia Mansion.