'We look forward to bringing our brand to Georgia for the first time and to the continued success we experience in South Florida,' stated Brad Kaemmer, Chief Executive Officer for Tijuana Flats.
Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) March 24, 2014
Additionally, both locations will feature energy-efficient equipment and environmentally friendly processes to include:
- Menus on recycled paper
- Energy efficient LED Lighting with an average life of 50K hours
- Environmentally friendly Energy Star rated tankless water heaters *Member of US Green Building Council
- Water saving toilets that meet the EPA WaterSense criteria
- Ceiling tile made with up to 55% recycled content
- Zero VOC paint, certified Greenguard Gold for low chemical emissions
- Low flow, water conserving faucets that meet the EPA WaterSense criteria
- Floor tile made with post and pre consumer recycled materials *Member of US Green Building Council
- E Solutions, energy efficient, eco-conscious walk in cooler condensers
- Energy Star rated steamer
- Occupancy sensors and time clocks are used to conserve energy throughout the restaurant
- Water saving Pre-Rinse unit
“We look forward to bringing our brand to Georgia for the first time and to the continued success we experience in South Florida,” stated Brad Kaemmer, Chief Executive Officer for Tijuana Flats. Tijuana Flats will continue its long history of commitment to community in both of these markets.
The Pooler location will be the company’s first unit in Georgia. It will accommodate more than 96 guests with indoor and outdoor patio seating. This new location is 2,400 sq. ft. and will feature Tijuana Flats’ fresh Tex-Mex food, a 15-pump hot sauce bar and a lively ambiance. The wall mural, unique to each Tijuana Flats, will display a Gulfstream Jet as a nod to the aircraft factory located nearby. Tijuana Flats is slated to open additional locations in the surrounding area.
South Florida will introduce another Palm Beach County location in Jupiter, Florida on the same day. This location features a superhero mural and an adjacent wall dedicated to honoring troops and veterans. Jupiter is 2,550 sq. ft., will seat 84 guests indoors and display a 15-pump hot sauce bar.
In conjunction with our 100th location opening, we will also reach 100,000 “likes” on Facebook. In celebration, the first 100 guests to visit any Tijuana Flats location on March 31st will receive 100 cent tacos and a scratch-off card. Prizes range from free food and drinks, to a grand prize of Universal theme park tickets, dinner for four and hotel stay. No purchase is required and official rules can be found on the website.
The two new locations will feature $2 Dos Equis beer specials and $3 wine (Monday thru Sunday) during opening week and a Rock Out Party with live music & giveaways from 6 to 9 p.m. on April 4th.
To view the Tijuana Flats menu and list of locations, visit http://www.tijuanaflats.com.