The new unparalleled functionality of SEO Suite Ultimate will help Magento store owners maximize the potential of their businesses and boost their online presence.
(PRWEB) March 27, 2014
Mageworx.Com, the leading Magento extensions provider, has made a major step towards improving their flagship product SEO Suite Ultimate: http://www.mageworx.com/seo-suite-ultimate-magento-extension.html.
The new version of the SEO module was upgraded with 50+ features that include:
- The ability to shorten sub-category URLs by removing parent categories;
- Canonical tag for the Layered Navigation improvements (the canonical tag uses limit=all page now if possible);
- Pagination improvements (re-developed rel=next/prev implementation to improve overall performance);
- Advanced rich snippets configuration;
- Faster HTML sitemap;
- Enhanced XML sitemap;
- The ability to apply dynamic templates to empty fields only;
- And others.
*About Mageworx.Com SEO Suite Ultimate New Functionality*
"We are proud that SEO Suite Ultimate became the Magento tool of choice for 5000+ Magento stores worldwide," says Vitaly Dudin, Co-founder, MageWorx.Com.
"We are constantly working on the software improvements, and as a result, our extension is getting packed with dozens of truly unique features, which allows users to handle a wide scope of various SEO activities," continues Vitaly.
"Hence, I’m sure that the new unparalleled functionality of the SEO module will help Magento store owners maximize the potential of their businesses and boost their online presence," sums up Vitaly.
*SEO Suite Ultimate. What’s new?*
This is the list of the new features the SEO module was equipped with:
- Category URL optimization. From now it’s possible to shorten sub-category URLs by removing parent categories. This was one of the most frequently requested features.
- Product reviews improvements. The previous versions had two URLs for product reviews which could trigger duplicate issues. Now, meta title and meta description of product reviews pages have the “Review for” text at the beginning. It lets users fix duplicates in the meta tags for these pages.
- Layered Navigation improvements. With this feature users can disable the canonical tag for the layered navigation pages, point the canonical tag to the filtered pages or current category page.
- Pagination improvements. The canonical tag and next/previous tag were re-developed according to all Google's Guidelines. Now they work correctly with each other providing correct optimization of the component pages.
- HTML Sitemap. The feature was enhanced and became twice faster.
- Dynamic templates. Starting with this version they can be applied to products with empty meta tags only. It will ensure users won’t overwrite data manually.
- Rich Snippets. Users can enable/disable them right from the Magento back-end and specify a custom attribute instead of the standard product SKU.
More information about all the newly added features and improvements is available on our bog: http://blog.mageworx.com/2014/03/big-update-seo-suite-ultimate-50-new-features-other-improvements/.
Keen on Magento and want to stay tuned in the latest industry news? Get social with us on Facebook fb.me/mageworx, Twitter @mageworxdotcom and Google Plus plus.google.com/+Mageworx/
Founded in 2008, MageWorx.Com is a fast-growing software company that develops a full range of Magento extensions and addons. The advanced functionality and high quality make MageWorx.Com’s extensions become the choice of 10000+ Magento stores worldwide.
More info on other company’s products is available on the official website: http://www.mageworx.com.