Getting Involved in Iran Oil and Gas Pending a Future International Agreement; Discussions to Be Held at Iran Oil & Gas 2014 Summit, Dubai
The Iran Oil & Gas 2014 Summit, organised in Dubai on 23rd-25th June by International Research Networks Ltd will gather NOCs, IOCs, Governmental bodies, oil and gas Law Practices, Top Contractors and Associations as well as oil and gas Experts, Academics and Consultants to discuss new business opportunities in the country.
(PRWEB UK) 26 March 2014
The interim deal on the Iranian nuclear program reached in Geneva last November was undoubtedly the first step toward a truly complete resolution of the Iranian nuclear issue. In the aftermath of a nuclear conclusive agreement, great opportunities could open up in Iran in the near future, making the country a real game-changer for international oil and gas markets.
Though bans of importing oil in the European Union currently remain in place, oil officials and foreign traders in Tehran say Asian oil buyers are already getting more comfortable buying Iranian oil because of decreased political risks.
The Iran Oil & Gas 2014 Summit, taking place in Dubai on 23rd-25th June, will provide more than 200 senior representatives with a platform to gauge the latest developments and new business opportunities during this pivotal time for Iran’s oil and gas industry.
Moreover, two exclusive workshops by the renowned Encyeh Seyed Sadr, Attorney at Law at MLB Bayan Emrooz Law Firm; Dr. Behrooz Akhlaghi, Attorney at Law and Senior Partner at Dr. Behrooz Akhlaghi & Associates; and Dr. Mohammad Shamsaei, Managing Director of Dr. Shamsaei & Associates, will offer a detailed look on the Iranian petroleum regulatory framework and on the protection of foreign investment in the country.
Issues to be addressed at this meeting include:
- Examining if Production Sharing Contracts are going to be more attractive to the major international oil investors in comparison to the previous and existing ones
- Analysing the new energy strategy the latest government have decided to follow in order to enhance dynamic development in the country
- Reviewing the current legal framework and how it can be reformed to enable further investment
- How to upgrade current HSE conditions in Iran current and future HSE needs of the country as production levels rise
- An overview of the downstream sector: Can it outperform the profitability of upstream?
- Identifying and discussing existing pipelines that serve national and international import needs and assessing upcoming or proposed projects
- How traditional Iranian oil and gas importers have been influenced by the sanctions
- An analysis of the current global oil economy; the impact on Iran’s production, exports, international relations and economy
- The influential role of Iran in the Middle East
- The role of International and service oil companies to increase recovery factors of Iranian naturally fractured oil reservoirs
- Explaining the New High technology of seismic exploration needed in the Persian Gulf to fortify the exploration and development of common fields, with neighboring countries
- Discussing the impact of full development of South Pars on Iran’s economy
More information can be found at http://www.iransummit.com
Request the full brochure at info(at)irn-international(dot)com