Houston, Texas (PRWEB) March 25, 2014
Former CIA Director Leon Panetta will be the keynote luncheon speaker on Wednesday, June 4, at the 6th DUG East bconference and exhibition. Conference attendees will hear rare firsthand accounts of his White House experiences. Panetta has also served the United States as Secretary of Defense under the current administration and White House Chief of Staff under Clinton’s administration.
The DUG East conference is set for June 3-5, 2014, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In response to requests, the event comes at a much earlier date this year, which makes for much warmer weather.
DUG East is the premier conference focused on resource development in the Marcellus and Utica region. Unconventional plays across the Appalachian region are delivering unprecedented resource abundance for U.S. consumers. These plays are increasing in global importance as well. Experts now predict the Marcellus shale could rank as the biggest natural gas field in the world.
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Tim Dugan, Chief Operating Officer, E&P, CONSOL Energy Inc.
- Gary Evans, Chairman and CEO, Magnum Hunter Resources
- David Welch, President and CEO, Stone Energy
- Matt Weinreich, Team Lead, Geology & Geophysics, Marcellus Delivery Unit, Talisman Energy USA Inc.
- Jonathan Floyd, Drilling Operations Manager, Marcellus, Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
- Tim Rezvan, Analyst, Sterne Agee
- Rob Fulks, Director Strategic Marketing – Pressure Pumping; Director Unconventional Resource Team (URT), Weatherford
Registration for the conference is now open and at its lowest rate until April 11. Last year, this popular event attracted more than 3,700 industry professionals as well as 330 exhibitors and sponsors.
View the conference agenda to see the scope and relevance of its unique program content.
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.