There are more questions than answers around SDN - Nexum is here to change that.
Chicago (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
Nexum®, a leader in networking and cybersecurity solutions, today announced the launch of its 2014 SDN Roadshow. The seven-city seminar tour features Nexum senior security engineers addressing hot topics related to software defined networking in a format that includes presentation content, Q&A sessions and networking with the top innovators in the industry. All of this takes place with a vendor-agnostic perspective that focuses squarely on solving customer problems.
"There are more questions than answers right now around software defined networking. Nexum is here to change that," said Nexum founder and Chief Executive Officer David Lesser. "Our SDN Roadshow will deliver Nexum's perspective, expertise and ideas about software defined networking to seven of our most important markets."
Nexum's 2014 SDN Roadshow features experts from our security engineering team addressing major topics related to Software Defined Networking. Hot button issues include:
- DevOPs: IT is critical to business velocity
- NFV: Why do we need Network Functions Virtualization?
- Service Chaining: Integrating services into the network
- Automation: Tools and best practices for Automation and Orchestration
Here are the dates and locations; be sure to catch the Nexum SDN Roadshow event in your city.
- April 3: Boston - Nexum New England, 98 Spit Brook Road, Suite 405 Nashua, NH 03062
- April 8: Milwaukee - MasterLink Technologies, 3315 N. 124th St., Suite B Brookfield, WI 53005
- April 10: Minneapolis/St. Paul - MicroTek, 1660 Highway 100 South, Suite 101 St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- April 16: Cincinnati - Nexum Cincinnati, 525 Vine Street, Suite 1040 Cincinnati, OH 45202
- April 17: Louisville - MicroTek, 9300 Shelbyville Road, Suite 505, Louisville, KY 40222
- April 21: Metro Detroit - MicroTek, 14115 Farmington Road, Livonia, MI 48154
- April 24: Chicago - Nexum Headquarters, 190 S. LaSalle, 40th floor (The Library), Chicago, IL 60603
Visit our events page at http://www.nexuminc.com/events to learn more and to register for the city of your choice.
About Nexum, Inc.
Nexum, Inc. is an IT security and networking company that builds and secures global networks for organizations across multiple verticals around the world. Nexum believes that by remaining absolutely focused on its clients’ needs, success necessarily follows. Nexum meets those needs through a holistic, value-based approach that includes best-in-breed products, professional services, Nexum-branded manufacturer support, authorized training, and monitored and managed security services. Latin for an arrangement by which one pledged one’s very liberty as security, Nexum stands for a commitment to its customers, to help ensure their security. At Nexum, We Mean Security®.